Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca's new astral spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
I'm , and I have a complaint about the new spells. All other schools get +25% damage for their school, 166% of what fortify does, but we s dont get damage at all. I mean healing is nice, but +25% is only 25% better than mend. By the same ratio as the other schools, life would get +35% . And gets 2 different spells to boost spirit or elemental, so why doesnt get one for healing and one for damage? That would be more fair. Does anyone agree?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am not there yet, but i am and that is unfair. I wish I was in another school like or so i wouldn't be all about healing but i already am Level 46 so i am not starting over now

Angela Gem
Level 46
school

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
beastmaster202 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm , and I have a complaint about the new spells. All other schools get +25% damage for their school, 166% of what fortify does, but we s dont get damage at all. I mean healing is nice, but +25% is only 25% better than mend. By the same ratio as the other schools, life would get +35% . And gets 2 different spells to boost spirit or elemental, so why doesnt get one for healing and one for damage? That would be more fair. Does anyone agree?
Personally I think that would be a great trade off for us Life wizards. I have never really used and health boosting spells I have collected over the Spiral clogging up my spells deck, so I passed on this one totally since it was more of an insult to me.

That spell is somewhat a slap in the face for us Life wizards who actually do like to participate in battles rather then just be "the healer".

Unfortunately KI usually sticks with things as they are and change usually doesn't happen. This topic has been around the boards before and we just need to except it. Sadly as the upper worlds become more difficult the choice of school becomes more important for those who do want an easier play.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
beastmaster202 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey! Balance has to spend 2 points for those spells. geez

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Wizgamer105 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hey! Balance has to spend 2 points for those spells. geez
but if u spend points on non astral schools wisely, just up to feint and tower sheild, points really aren't an issue. and also, they give the same amt. of damage, just pick one!

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
btw, i made this thread for all astral spells in az, so if you would like to talk about other spells, the spells, or the polymorphs, feel free. I never really understood the point of polymorphs much- even as a life all polymorph damage spells do less damage than me, they boost their opposite, they have way less health, less crit., etc. i have not gotten the az ones yet. should i get them? all 3? 2? just 1? which ones?
thx

talon willowcloud, lv 89