Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Bosses NOT Fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
I've been trying to defeat Wanadi Black Sky many and many times, and the bosses in Azteca aren't fair, either. No one that is levels 80-90 (Azteca's Levels) can't defeat a single boss because of their high crit chances, high crit block chances, and the unfair amount of health, which it makes people that are not getting help struggle with these bosses, and I think that is REALLY unfair, so if you could lower the crit, crit block, and health points, maybe it will be easier for people to go to Khrysalis faster, and fairly, cause even with a 500 ,,,,,,, , or , they can block it, so please consider this idea.

Sincerely,

Flint CrowRider, Level 80 Wizard

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I won't say "fair" or "not fair", but it's true that the bosses in Azteca block pretty much every crit, but I can never block their crits no matter how high my crit and crit block ratings are. I understand making it challenging, but come on.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
My myth took multiple tries but eventually got the right luck and beat him. You just have to keep battling him until you win. My fire went through this quickly even with the wrong gear! Clemente Morga, the boss required to continue the sun school training, is the a fire version of Wandi. You will eventually get the right spells at the right time.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
well i'm getting close to being in azteca, i think...and i wanna see what its like, if the bosses are unfair this is gonna be such an adventure lol -Heather DreamHaven

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Somehow I defeated this boss, and he was very easy. I was a wizard and used frog on the minions and 2 medusas on the boss. But the boss for the sun spells is near impossible, and within three rounds I am at half health. I use full waterworks gear too.