Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

azteca astral school trainers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
The boss to unlock star school trainer in azteca
had two fire minions and was myth. I lost three times
before i finally called in the level 90 ice henchman to
help.

I am now on the boss to unlock the sun school trainer
and its three fire fire monsters this time! Do you not
want fire to get access to these trainers?

I do not use moon school spells but i am assuming i will
have to unlock a trainer for it later on, if their is a freaking
fire monster with in five miles i am going to have a conniption.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Suri Blueflame on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
help.

If it makes you feel any better I resorted to henchmen on all these quests for both my Balance and Life wizards to buy these spells. I didn't use moon either but thought I would need to complete it to get Sun or for later on also.

Now at level 90 I parked them waiting on a level increase and have decided I will probably only bother trying to get my main wizard, Life, though the end of the world, so clearly I wasted money on buying spells I didn't need. I use the Balance to garden and help anyone in Avalon or below. I am not happy at all with any of these spell fights.

I tried many many times before I resorted to henchmen, time I will never get back is what that was.

We all just need to seek our level in the game and mine isn't this sort of game play. I tried because a family member wanted to do the world but it's not fun for me it's just work. I think it's KI way of making the transition from casual to hard core game play so they can appeal to a broader audience and it seems to be working for them but it doesn't mean it works for everyone playing the game.

On the up side the family member is now trying to complete AZ on their own because they didn't want to make another wizard with us in the mean time and she is hitting very hard times due to not being the best player. She has given up on her Storm and Death and is in Salt Meadow with her life wizard but finding help is difficult and she spends a lot of time waiting..

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Suri Blueflame on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
help.

LOL. My promethean wizards (balance and death) struggled, too. I shudder to think of what will happen to my poor Storm wizard...

You will have to complete a quest for the moon school spells later on, if you want them. I've chosen not to, as I have no use for the polymorphs (not to mention that they're a waste of training points).

The quest: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Fly_Me_to_the_Moon

It's a balance boss with death mastery amulet. Have fun.

-v.
promethean and
archmage
legendary
master and
adept

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
You didn't train mass prism in Avalon? Myth is suseptable to ice attacks and if you lead with mass prism your fire spell will avoid their ice shield. The Azteca school quests are brutal but I haven't seen any prometheans without the spells so everyone makes it eventually.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Wait, you are Fire? Fighting your own school should be fairly easy. You can get very high resist and your prism boosts your damage a lot. What is giving you trouble?

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
The sun school quests should be fairly easy if you are fire which I am too. Start off by getting the right gear. I used a lvl 58 molten mantle hat, a lvl 56 torched tunic, and a lvl 58 reckless runners. That gives you are 72 fire resist and I had my street pet on and he gave me an extra 13 resist. That's 85 fire resist. Then she t up your deck with some mass prisms some regular prisms some meteors to kill minions some blades lots and lots of heals feints I used some cleanse charms to get the -90% off from street and I carried at least 2 reshuffles with me and I on on my first try with that gear and strategy the other times I tried it with jus my regular waterworks gear and died every single time. Good luck :)

Jacob Hawk eyes lvl 86

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
@Jacob. Nice post. You are right on with what you posted. This is an easy fight for fire. You can get mad fire resist and play your prism FIRST. Any fire trap after will work before switching it to ice damage and also will not trigger an ice shield if they have one.

The enchantment spells you get are worth the extra time it takes you to figure out the best strategy. Good luck.

Daniel Shadowflame: level 90