Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About Drop Rates...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
So, I am a level 92 Fire, and I am attempting to craft the guard of the sun fire armor. I have almost all of the ingredients. The only thing missing is Furnace TC. So, I look on the wiki, and I find that the La Jefa Quetzal drops the TC, is a life boss with life minion. So I start farming. 10 hours and about 100 farming attempts later, I am really beginning to question if it actually drops. So, does the Furnace TC drop from La Jefa Quetzal? Or have I been wasting my time?

Sincerely, A Frustrated Wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WaffleMan1221 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
So, I am a level 92 Fire, and I am attempting to craft the guard of the sun fire armor. I have almost all of the ingredients. The only thing missing is Furnace TC. So, I look on the wiki, and I find that the La Jefa Quetzal drops the TC, is a life boss with life minion. So I start farming. 10 hours and about 100 farming attempts later, I am really beginning to question if it actually drops. So, does the Furnace TC drop from La Jefa Quetzal? Or have I been wasting my time?

I found these two posts from Central that mention other places where it is dropped. Maybe these will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?404456-Best-place-to-farm-for-Furnace-Treasure-Cards&highlight=furnace+treasure+card

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?331011-Furnace-Treasure-card-drop&highlight=furnace+treasure+card

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
WaffleMan1221 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:

Yes, but those cards are very rare drops. Furnace TC seems to be one of the more rare school aura cards. I had a lot of trouble with that too. Took me a few days of nothing but farming him. I switched it up between La Jefa and Yacate, I really don't remember which finally dropped it but I think it was La Jefa since I fought him mostly.