Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sight for Saur Eyes for Life Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2016
I received this quest after finishing Spiny Happy People but when I go to the grotto where the waterfall is, it won't let me proceed in. I have the arrow like normal but I'm stuck.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Liopluridon on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
I received this quest after finishing Spiny Happy People but when I go to the grotto where the waterfall is, it won't let me proceed in. I have the arrow like normal but I'm stuck.
The grotto where the waterfall is leads to Tierra de Brea, a zone in Azteca. Because you cannot go in there yet, that means you have not gotten there in storyline progression. You will either have to quest further to unlock it, or just port to someone to get in.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Have you unlocked that area yet? I know when I was questing on my life I couldn't go in there because I had not progressed that far into the main quest storyline and had not unlocked that area yet. I'd check if you have. If you have, I'd either contact support or wait for one of the professors to reply. Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2016
Yes, I suppose that is probably what it is. I got the Life quest exactly when I hit 88 and the first part was fine. I can get to the grotto, just not into it so there must be a part of the storyline I am missing so far. - Thanks

Survivor
Dec 01, 2016
Finally got it by the way. Thanks