Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
Questing Partner
0 2632
azteca sun school trublr
4 6604
Azteca Level 88 Death spell
4 8040
Team for Xibalba
1 3930
lord of winter quest
9 12246
2 5416
level88 spell
6 6266
111 93305
I am lost in cenote
3 5647
4 5556
Saber-tooth Balance Spell
1 3861
Extra Sigils?
0 3046
well done kingsisle, i salute you.
5 7592
the talking stone in plumage tower
0 3059
I think I've got it
2 4528
Just Curious :)
2 4103
23 19765
I am stuck in azteca
1 4062
A Thank You and a Plea
31 30208
6 7479
No, no, NOOO!
132 104446
New lvl 68 Storm Spell Hard to Get?
4 6212
New lvl 68 Death spell too weak?
5 6777
2 5280
3 4825
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic