Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Young Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
So I went to solo Young Morganthe after hearing how strong she was and her relentless Mammoth spamming. Instead of being spammed with endless mammoths, all she did was one turn casted mammoth at the start and no more. I did several fights with her to see if I was just lucky or not but it was always the same.

I guess she was changed due to feedback, or perhaps a bug fix?, and is now quite an easy boss to solo, just need to use small, constant attacks to avoid mana burn.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lucifell on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
So I went to solo Young Morganthe after hearing how strong she was and her relentless Mammoth spamming. Instead of being spammed with endless mammoths, all she did was one turn casted mammoth at the start and no more. I did several fights with her to see if I was just lucky or not but it was always the same.

I guess she was changed due to feedback, or perhaps a bug fix?, and is now quite an easy boss to solo, just need to use small, constant attacks to avoid mana burn.
Don't worry young wizard you will find plenty of content made just for your sharpened skills in Aztecia. I haven't seen any tweaking done there and many can not even complete mob fights a lone.

It is totally possible not enough players were able to get past this content in a reasonable amount of time to progress in the game causing them to quit which equals loss revenue for KI.

Forming a game only for the best of the best may not be in KI's best interests.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
This wasn't a post complaining she was too easy, I just wanted to give the community a heads up that she's no longer as brutal as she was, she was still pretty hard though.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lucifell on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
This wasn't a post complaining she was too easy, I just wanted to give the community a heads up that she's no longer as brutal as she was, she was still pretty hard though.
Oh, very sorry if I read your post the wrong way or you thought I did.

Usually when someone posts like this they are complaining that content is too easy, my bad .

I have actually did this instance with the lack of mammoths but since it was with 2 other wizards that don't have a clue how to play so for me it was a win win, lol.