Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yay!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Hey, guess what? I defeated the Jabberwock! It took me about a year to finish this quest. I used a Level 95 Myth, Life, and Storm. It was a fun/terrible battle, but I was jumping up and down when I defeated him. I am not a good fighter in Wiz101. My Level 95 Myth henchmen used that giant frog spell. I am now happily questing in the Wyrd. I am on the quest were you have to fight the Death Seraphs. I hope they aren't like the Jabberwock. I have heard people say that they are impossible. I hope you all have fun questing, fighting, and socializing.

Shannon Duskgrove Level 78 Wiz

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
woah dude a year i took me a day i soloed when i first got the quest i was lazy when the world wasn't out so it took me 2 years to fight jotun cause i was lazy lol good luck on more quest

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Shannon DuskGrove on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Hey, guess what? I defeated the Jabberwock! It took me about a year to finish this quest. I used a Level 95 Myth, Life, and Storm. It was a fun/terrible battle, but I was jumping up and down when I defeated him. I am not a good fighter in Wiz101. My Level 95 Myth henchmen used that giant frog spell. I am now happily questing in the Wyrd. I am on the quest were you have to fight the Death Seraphs. I hope they aren't like the Jabberwock. I have heard people say that they are impossible. I hope you all have fun questing, fighting, and socializing.

Shannon Duskgrove Level 78 Wiz
I don't judge but it shouldnt have took you 1 year. The Death seraphs arent impossible at all, I am a death wizard and i soloed them.

Rebecca DarkDust Level 78 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I know I'm late but...
About the death seraphs. By "impossible" people probably meant that their drop rate is significantly low for one of the defeat and collect quests. They are easy to defeat in my opinion, but I had to fight them a lot to finish the quest I was given.