Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White Screen in Crystal Caves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Everytime I go to the Crystal caves on Avalon, my screen goes white and I can't see anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone found a solution?

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.
Thans for you reply. I'm using a mac. Are there any mac specific instructions for submitting my problem to the support team?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I am glad someone else has has this problem i thought my computer was broken. And what if I have a mac how do i get a dxdiag?

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
The same thing happened to me. I was never told to send all those things to the support people so I just had a friend with a 2 person mount carry me around the crystal caves.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
ember king259 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I am glad someone else has has this problem i thought my computer was broken. And what if I have a mac how do i get a dxdiag?
My problem was solved. KingsIsle referred me to Codeweavers (http://www.codeweavers.com/support), who is handling advances Mac support. They emailed directions on how to fix the problem.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Excuse me, sorry I still don't understand how to fix it. My screen turn white randomly when I walk in the crystal caves so I know there is a solution but idk how to use it or fix it
Thanks For Reading, Kristen Death Caster

, Death Archmage Kristen DeathCaster