Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White owl tower hard, or easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I'm a high level life wizard and i can handle some dungeons but white owl tower is just to hard. If you screw up the potions on the second level of the tower then your basicly dead. I had three other people with me and we barley made it. so can you make it so we can do it solo? Thanks for hearing me out everyone who will post. and good luk getting to archmage everyone.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
MightyWizard1999 wrote:
I'm a high level life wizard and i can handle some dungeons but white owl tower is just to hard. If you screw up the potions on the second level of the tower then your basicly dead. I had three other people with me and we barley made it. so can you make it so we can do it solo? Thanks for hearing me out everyone who will post. and good luk getting to archmage everyone.

I've kinda solo'ed it on all my wizards, hired a level 50 life henchman to keep me alive

Survivor
May 16, 2009
White owl tower is hard, and i went in without knowing it was a tower, and had absolutely no information on the potions in the second room. My level 73 Ice had about 2,600 health left and i got caught in the battle with that balance boss and 3 fire minions.

Somehow, i managed to survive, timing satyr, mammoth, giant. and reshuffle perfectly.

The last boss made me groan, since she was ice too, but I soloed it as well (I used a potion but it was still somewhat tough)

It helped having ice shields and steal wards to steal her tower shields.
As far as ice shields go, I only used them when she had about 3 or 4 power pips, so that way, if she used a spell that criticaled, it wouldn't have been so bad with the shield
Eventually, she died from mammoth.

Also, have you noticed the last boss is a rank 11 boss, but has a rank 12 elite minion?

Blaze Icecloud, Level 73 Ice

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I thought it was too easy personally, I messed up the potions as well and easily solo'd the boss as well as the last boss. I really think it depends on what gear you wear and the way you set up your deck.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
It's easy if you know how to do it. There's a book next to the cauldron and it tells you which potions you need. Get them all first, and then dump them in. The balance boss with 3 minions won't come and if you had bottles you get to save an extra one, leaving the last battle in the clear :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
It depends on your play-style and teammates.

I helped a friend with this yesterday, actually~ she's a level 72 Storm wizard, I'm an archmage sorceress (Balance), and the 2 of us breezed through it, even with the extra fight.

We only had one death between us, and it was kinda stupid: she had about 500 health left, and I couldn't find any of my healing cards, so I polymorphed to heal her~ unfortunately, you lose ALL of your resistance and crit block when you polymorph, so I died instantly when the boss criticaled on the following turn. Then, we hired a henchman to heal me, who apparently didn't know how to heal... I was dead for the entire second half of that fight, but somehow remained in the dueling ring. So I chugged a potion and continued on. :D

-

As a high-level Life wizard, you should be fine~ taking one teammate with you is sufficient. If you need help with this and have a w101 Central account, send me a message and I'll be glad to lend a hand... I promise not to polymorph!

-"El Veeb" (also my Central name)
the Archmage of Awesomeness

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010