Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White Owl Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Has anyone figured out the potion combination for white owl tower i did what the book said and still had to fight the owl in there if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it tyvm

Madison lvl 74 Life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
apriluvzmark wrote:
Has anyone figured out the potion combination for white owl tower i did what the book said and still had to fight the owl in there if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it tyvm

Madison lvl 74 Life

Make sure you note the color, shape and what is inside of the three potions required to collect.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Nope. The book showed blue and green, i grabbed blue and green, and it still said I was 'sleepy'. Does it do anything differently if you do get the right combination?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You must grab the correct Round Green Potion, the correct Blue Square Potion, and the Jar of Mushrooms. You can't get anything else and it might even be timed.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I just started to grab things there. I went to sleep and they atacked me, I left and came back and they were just moving around now. I went down stairs to fight. Do you have to fight the white owl?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Well, i didn't have to. I put a mark right in front of the battle with the white owl but I had the wrong cards so I fled and came back. When i did, i tried walking over to the dog man, and he thanked me from saving him and to meet him back at his cottage. I left the dungeon and went to his cottage and there he was. So in short terms, no you don't have to battle the white owl.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010

Madison lvl 74 Life

There are two green potions to choose from. One is on a table and the other is on the windowsill. Grab the one on the windowsill and not the one on the table. Make sure your shape and color match what is on the recipe at the book.
It tricked me the first couple of times through, because I thought I had them right, but when I used the bottle from the windowsill, it worked and I didn't have to fight that battle. Good luck!

Destiny SpiritGiver
Archmage Theurgist/Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Oh my gosh thanks for the advice I am stuck on the white owl tower and cant get past the sleepy gas stuff! THANKS! :)