Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does everyone think of Avalon

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
46
Avalon is epic

With the knight and stuff and the new spell come in handy does any one agree the people at king did a very good job on it



Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
14
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
8
I think Avalon awesome but i'm only on level 44! I have been teleporting to some of my friends it's cool! :D I think KI did a very very good job! I like the part that Avalon came out May! :-) I thank KI for make a awesome world!

Delver
Aug 01, 2009
251
Not sure of the gear, ect yet.. BUT


The world is awesome!!! My total favorite by far...

Have you ever seen such awesome graphics on a game?? :)

Agree'd they did fabulous on this one for sure!!! A++++ KI

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
1
I think avalon needs better gear for the levels of 70-80, the gear i have now is level 60 and i am level 73 which is way better then mostof the drops and gear provided in avalon. Also, I think the drops could be a little better, too many low level pet snacks and reagents being dropped. Please fix this

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
406
annagoober wrote:
I think Avalon awesome but i'm only on level 44! I have been teleporting to some of my friends it's cool! :D I think KI did a very very good job! I like the part that Avalon came out May! :-) I thank KI for make a awesome world!


You really shouldn't mention that you port into the world, i know some people who hate it when that happens. I really don't care but just to be safe stay away from battles.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
418
I hate it. It is very ugly and too fast to compelete. But I like their gear and bows. And I like the mounts ^^

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
184
I like it. I like the looks of it, with lots of green stuff. Gear is sub par, but I do feel gear can only improve so far before it is OP and ridiculous. The bosses (except Jabberwock so far) seem a bit easy, nice for solo players though. Overall, I think it is the best expansion and is probably my 2nd favorite world next to MooShu. I love the backpack preview option and have already dyed a look I love, just waiting to stitch it in case I find something I like better. I love the gear, love finding the new seeds, and I think the Fire-Spitter and Panteras are the most awesome looking new mobs yet. :)
I am only just starting the Wyrd, so I am sure I will find more that I like.

Delver
Sep 01, 2009
265
Love, love LOVE it. Monty Python references all over the place, the equipment looks wonderful, amulets are insane and since my family loves badgers, we are having a blast. Is there, by any chance, a wizard named Tim who asks you for your favorite color, or a rabbit with huge, pointy teeth? We've already found Innes Idle, Roger the Shrubber, The Black Knight and the "Ni" quest. In fact, I love it so much I wrote an article about Avalon for the magazine where I am employed!

Erin Ice Weaver, level 71

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
1
Epic is right, i love the challenge. We as transcended wizards needed the extra hard quest battles and puzzles.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
1
i love avalon it gives lots of things to sel and new armor!
Avalon is that it's better than clestia :D

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
36
fett555 wrote:
Avalon is epic

With the knight and stuff and the new spell come in handy does any one agree the people at king did a very good job on it




Agreed. Some people have been COMPLAINING (like always) that Avalon is too hard. Well I like the challenge. I think its really fun and it's the best world yet. Good job KI!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
8
AstroStorm wrote:
annagoober wrote:
I think Avalon awesome but i'm only on level 44! I have been teleporting to some of my friends it's cool! :D I think KI did a very very good job! I like the part that Avalon came out May! :-) I thank KI for make a awesome world!


You really shouldn't mention that you port into the world, i know some people who hate it when that happens. I really don't care but just to be safe stay away from battles.


Some people don't mind... All my friends are nice. I have Menu text so I have no idea that I'm bothering them.
Olivia Firerunner signing off!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
80
hey guys im 35 level and i teleported to my friend and he was in avalon i was freaked out when i saw where i been i spend time there for a while and mark in the place and come back when ever i want!

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
191
Avalon's world is fantastic. very interesting bosses and challenging foes. background music is grand and the environment changing from open spaces to gloomy ares along the way was a cool way of presenting a story that goes dark near its end. Best world so far...

Ronan Lionhand - Archmage Storm
Fiona Stardust - Archmage Life
Jose Winterbane - 72 Ice

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
345
Bee0909 wrote:
Agreed. Some people have been COMPLAINING (like always) that Avalon is too hard. Well I like the challenge. I think its really fun and it's the best world yet. Good job KI!


Well, it is hard for those saying that. It never ceases to amaze me how because we like something everybody else should too and nobody should voice a different opinion.

I find Avalon very challenging. I am adjusting to it. Some of the challenges I find fun, some I don't. That is me though. I started playing Wizard precisely because it was fun and easy. It can be a nice way to relax. Sometimes I want a walk in the park and other times a challenge fits the bill better. My wish would be people wanting a huge challenge would create it for themselves and let the game be what it is.

I love the world and the music. I am thoroughly enjoying all the sights like I did in Zafaria.

Megan

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
291

So far, only my myth is in Avalon. Its hard, but I thought Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Zafaria were hard with her. But when she revisits those worlds, they seem almost a cake walk. She's my first wizard into the new worlds and I figure that's a big part of the difficulty.

I love the graphics as well as the music. They're awesome!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
27
Its an epic world!!! (I dont think 3 explanation points is enough, but the mods will probably treat that as ALL CAPS) Anyway, i am impressed. finally a world that's changing and cant be finished in a day. Thumbs up x(Inset big number here)(∞)

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
11
I think it is pretty cool but what is up with all the cube trees?

Administrator
The trees may look a little funny at first, but it was very common for olde english estates to prune trees in many shapes; square, conical or even shaped into animal forms!

It's called Topiary - have a look at some of the fun shapes show on Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topiary



community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
Bee0909 wrote:
Agreed. Some people have been COMPLAINING (like always) that Avalon is too hard. Well I like the challenge. I think its really fun and it's the best world yet. Good job KI!


Well, it is hard for those saying that. It never ceases to amaze me how because we like something everybody else should too and nobody should voice a different opinion.

I find Avalon very challenging. I am adjusting to it. Some of the challenges I find fun, some I don't. That is me though. I started playing Wizard precisely because it was fun and easy. It can be a nice way to relax. Sometimes I want a walk in the park and other times a challenge fits the bill better. My wish would be people wanting a huge challenge would create it for themselves and let the game be what it is.

I love the world and the music. I am thoroughly enjoying all the sights like I did in Zafaria.

Megan
what caught my eye was the first part about no body should voice a different opinion well there your just plane wrong. we all are different thus making us all have different opinions. To say we should all agree and not dissagree would make us all like clones because everyone would agree on the same thing always and no one would have any opinion at all. Let me tell you that opinion is a big part of who we all are as human being and no one should take that away from us no matter what you think.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
345
gweedoboy wrote:
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
Bee0909 wrote:
Agreed. Some people have been COMPLAINING (like always) that Avalon is too hard. Well I like the challenge. I think its really fun and it's the best world yet. Good job KI!


Well, it is hard for those saying that. It never ceases to amaze me how because we like something everybody else should too and nobody should voice a different opinion.

Megan
what caught my eye was the first part about no body should voice a different opinion well there your just plane wrong. we all are different thus making us all have different opinions. To say we should all agree and not dissagree would make us all like clones because everyone would agree on the same thing always and no one would have any opinion at all. Let me tell you that opinion is a big part of who we all are as human being and no one should take that away from us no matter what you think.


I must admit to be confused about your reply to me. You go on about how important it is to have different opinions and express them. But, then in your original post the way complain was typed in all CAPS made me think you looked at others like whiny babies and with no respect. I am so tired of people saying others disagreeing with their opinion are complaining ie whiny. Rather than simply saying, "I disagree with those who think (fill in the blank). Here is why...". That properly done can be kind, direct, and it can show respect for those holding differing opinion.

Megan


Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
3
fett555 wrote:
Avalon is epic

With the knight and stuff and the new spell come in handy does any one agree the people at king did a very good job on it



I agree! I've always loved King Arthur stories, and now I'm seeing my fantasies come true! KingsIsle, thanks for all this! There's knights, there's epic spells, there's even a Dark Side and a Light Side (I call it that, so don't critical me for not saying the 'real' name) I hope to see even more worlds that are just as epic as this.

Dakota, level 58 ice wizard


Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
Bee0909 wrote:
Agreed. Some people have been COMPLAINING (like always) that Avalon is too hard. Well I like the challenge. I think its really fun and it's the best world yet. Good job KI!


Well, it is hard for those saying that. It never ceases to amaze me how because we like something everybody else should too and nobody should voice a different opinion.

Megan
what caught my eye was the first part about no body should voice a different opinion well there your just plane wrong. we all are different thus making us all have different opinions. To say we should all agree and not dissagree would make us all like clones because everyone would agree on the same thing always and no one would have any opinion at all. Let me tell you that opinion is a big part of who we all are as human being and no one should take that away from us no matter what you think.


I must admit to be confused about your reply to me. You go on about how important it is to have different opinions and express them. But, then in your original post the way complain was typed in all CAPS made me think you looked at others like whiny babies and with no respect. I am so tired of people saying others disagreeing with their opinion are complaining ie whiny. Rather than simply saying, "I disagree with those who think (fill in the blank). Here is why...". That properly done can be kind, direct, and it can show respect for those holding differing opinion.

Megan

that was bee909 not me so i can see why your confused

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
345
gweedoboy wrote:


that was bee909 not me so i can see why your confused


Oh my! Please accept my deepest apologies! I can be dense sometimes and yes you agree with me! You can even say it to me. Those remarks I directed to you are now being directed to bee909.

As for you saying we should express our different opinions I agree. I just wish we could all learn to treat those differing opinions with respect.

Megan

1