Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too much bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i think that in avalon 75% of the enemies are bosses and dungeons, so it makes hard and long. I think they should make it like 50% bosses and 50% normal guys since they got too much health it takes me 30 minutes- to an hour to defeat one single boss and i dont know what to do since i am stuck in winter wyrm can't imagine how much more bosses i need to defeat ...

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
After Celestia and Zafaria I really enjoy the bosses and dungeons over the repetitive did-not-collect quests. Avalon doesn't have the endless street battles where you must defeat the same enemy over and over and over. I like Avalon. Most of the avalon bosses aren't crazy tough, just enough to keep you on you toes.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
RottenHeart on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
After Celestia and Zafaria I really enjoy the bosses and dungeons over the repetitive did-not-collect quests. Avalon doesn't have the endless street battles where you must defeat the same enemy over and over and over. I like Avalon. Most of the avalon bosses aren't crazy tough, just enough to keep you on you toes.
I support this message RottenHeart. I've stopped playing my wizard in Avalon just because of a collecting quest. I'll get back to him eventually but I'd rather fight twenty bosses than fight mobs over and over again.