Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

starting to hate Wizard101 - ghost of avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
I have been trying for over a week to get some help with Ghost of Avalon dungeon, which is apparently required to enter new zone.

Since I cannot solo this.. and cannot seem to find help to do it.. not sure why I'm still a member.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
All you can do then is just stand by the entrance and switch realms hoping to find people. I found people really fast by doing that.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
garibaldi72 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I have been trying for over a week to get some help with Ghost of Avalon dungeon, which is apparently required to enter new zone.

Since I cannot solo this.. and cannot seem to find help to do it.. not sure why I'm still a member.
There is a lot of help available from the fansites. Here is one link in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I stand by the entrance too, it's the best way I know of.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
garibaldi72 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:

wizard101central.com

^^^

creating an account there is free, and posts don't require 12-24 hours for approval; there's an entire forum dedicated to finding quest help. there are always people looking for groups, and the mercs for hire (a group of veteran players who assist specifically with difficult instances), if you request help from them, can teach you things about proper deck setup etc. while they guide you through the instance.

i've beaten ghost av on 2 wizards so far, the last of which only had one other person with him. if you'd like help, send me a message on central (my name there is El Veeb) to plan an in-game meetup~ my balance wizard is quite happy to lend herself to your cause.

-von
90 balance, 84 death, the rest.