Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sir pike del lago

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
there is a glich that i cant talk to him or give him his medicine
so i cant finish the quest and i was looking forward to avalon
so if i can get someone to help me on this please k.i

steven stormcrafter,lvl 71 myth student

ms greyrose please help

Survivor
May 21, 2011
peanutsdj1 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:

ms greyrose please help
ms greyrose give me some advise please

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
peanutsdj1 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:

ms greyrose please help
Try logging out and then logging back in. Or just move away from him and then go back to him. Might work.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Likeahbaws on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Try logging out and then logging back in. Or just move away from him and then go back to him. Might work.
dude trust me ive tried everything including redownloading the game,started another quest,and swaping realms

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
peanutsdj1 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
dude trust me ive tried everything including redownloading the game,started another quest,and swaping realms
Then check if you have all the medicine. Sometimes there are items that you have to get alone without the quest arrow.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Likeahbaws on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Then check if you have all the medicine. Sometimes there are items that you have to get alone without the quest arrow.
i had to defeat a boss then talk to a owl then she told me to givehim the antidote

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i am also stuck on that part. i went to turn in the salve and i did talk to him. then it closed and my quest helper says i still need to talk to pike del lago in caliburn. i have submitted a message in the "contact us" section so hopefully i will get a reply soon. :) i love this game and i'd hate to have to stop questing, or start over. keeping my fingers crossed. thanks. Christo Greenflame lvl 76 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I've had this problem too and I was wondering if anyone know to fix it since I started Avalon today. Please Help, Administrators! And I have summited a message iin the 'Contact Us" section. -Padric MythShade, Transcendent Conjurer

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I had just recently started Alavon and there seems to be a glitch with one of the quests. After giving the potion to Pike Del Lago, the quest arrow tells me to talk to him, but there wasn't a question mark on his head. So i'm basically stuck on Alavon. Admins, please fix this bug!

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Please fix this, I love Wizard101 but if i can't move on i'll eventually stop playing. So again, please fix this!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Xzoiv on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
Please fix this, I love Wizard101 but if i can't move on i'll eventually stop playing. So again, please fix this!
Hmm, weird. I started Avalon last week and that hasn't happened to me. I am currently on Dun Dara and not to get off topic, but catalan is to hard he kills me in 2 hits every time, his first hit occasionally even kills me

Wolf SilverSpear - Level 78 Fire