Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I am in Avalon. there was a quest called I Wanna Be Adored that I was supposed to take, given by Innes Idle, the prequest was Lute Drop. I didn't take the quest, I think I took another one given by him. So I realized and went back to talk to him. But when I went to him I couldn't talk to him. There was no "Press X to talk" when I went up to him. So I went outside the place he was in and the light was blue indicating that he had a quest. Am I the only one having this problem, or are other people too?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
gingerwizard2004 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I am in Avalon. there was a quest called I Wanna Be Adored that I was supposed to take, given by Innes Idle, the prequest was Lute Drop. I didn't take the quest, I think I took another one given by him. So I realized and went back to talk to him. But when I went to him I couldn't talk to him. There was no "Press X to talk" when I went up to him. So I went outside the place he was in and the light was blue indicating that he had a quest. Am I the only one having this problem, or are other people too?
No, you are not alone. I can not get past Innes Idle...and I did the Lute Drop and now he won't let me get the map to Nodor.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
i'm in avalon i'm on a quest called i'm getting better i turned in the quest and nothing happened i cant talked to sir pike or whatever his name is the person that gave me the quest just says "go to sir pike hurry" or something like that i waited for 4 days still the same my month of membership is getting wasted!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
It happen to me along time ago. I remember I was on the quest but i just disappeared.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
same you are not alone I am on the same quest as you and I do not have that quest

Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
bigbubble210 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Same thing with the Avalon thing I am so mad about it
There's a way to put it in your quest log. You can email the game if you go to the help page. Just click help & support/contact support and then Do an "investigation" as they call it and soon add it your quest log. It takes about 24 to 48 hours for them to reply. They're having problems with that one quest. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I'm past Avalon, but try restarting your computer, it just might work

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I got a answer! Two answers in fact, one of them is take both quests the first time, and second How about going out of the place he is In, then when your out do something else like help a friend in a different world or something like that. then when your done go back to the place he is in and see if you can talk to him. Signed, Grace Mistbringer

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Wolf ironside on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
i'm in avalon i'm on a quest called i'm getting better i turned in the quest and nothing happened i cant talked to sir pike or whatever his name is the person that gave me the quest just says "go to sir pike hurry" or something like that i waited for 4 days still the same my month of membership is getting wasted!
i am having the same problem im like :O why can't i continue and its the same quest your having trouble with]

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Me too. at some place in avalon I finished a quest, seems to me to be after visiting the lady of the lake, I know it was around that area, and I was not given a continuing quest. I have been searching Avalon, at least the areas I can get into, for three weeks; every house, castle, dungeon, etc. Fought every enemy at least twice, and have gotten nowhere. Is there a way to see where I am in teh quest line? I have to find out where I am supposed to go next. Could my next quest in Avalon be give to me by someone outside Avalon. I only have two quests in my book, a tapestry and a crafting quest left over from Celestia.

Can someone help? I see a lot of people having quest problems, but no administrative answers. Please, can't I get some clue as to what to do next. I am a level 82 balance wizard, so it isn;t as if I am new to the game.

Thanks,

Malorn Emeraldshield

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
i lost my quest in abbey road or around there and i can't find where to start it back up can anyone help me???

Administrator
aussie 01 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
i lost my quest in abbey road or around there and i can't find where to start it back up can anyone help me???
You have the quest "Dark Night Rises" in your quest journal....complete that to continue.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
You have the quest "Dark Night Rises" in your quest journal....complete that to continue.
Lol... My favorite movie :)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
I'm stuck on that too and i dont want my membership to end

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
For all having teh Avalon quesst problems, just contact KingsIsle and let them know. They will fix ti for you quickly and cleanly. There really isn't any other way to resolve the situation.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Administrator
Please, young Wizards, we have a support team who is willing and able to assist you.

Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
  • the account name
  • the character name
  • the character's school
  • the quest name
  • the world and/or zone in which you are stuck
  • the operating system (PC or MAC)
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):
  • your password
  • your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I had that problem, then I accidently reinstalled, then it worked again. (What does that have to do with gameplay? I dunno, but it worked

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
I just finished a quest in avalon the one from the owl defeat goblins then the owl told me to talk to sir pike de lago i talked to him then i still have the quest to talk to him but i cant talk to him!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
still having the same problem on my lvl 72 stuck like a month

Administrator
hellfireminr on May 28, 2013 wrote:
still having the same problem on my lvl 72 stuck like a month
Please scroll up and read my previous post. Follow the instructions you are given to get help from our staff.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 14, 2009
It won't say Press x To Talk for me either. I just press x anyways and it allows me to do it. :D