Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Make at Least Some Gear Auctionable

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Every bit of gear I have gotten since Caer Lyon is No Auction. Since I have decent crafted gear already, I can't use any of it. Nor can I accumulate enough gold to hatch pets, or even buy new crafting recipes--unless I leave AV and go to WT or elsewhere. I understand some people like the No Auction stuff. I am not asking for ONLY auctionable drops--but maybe half and half? I have fought hard bosses solo multiple times hoping to get at least one of the nice staffs--I seem to be unlucky there--but I've gotten nothing but No Auction stuff I don't need.

If it has to be No Auction, perhaps we could get more than a measly 1,000 gold per item? It's like working for minimum wage...it seems like, after all this training, we should be making a better "salary."

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I agree.

What is the point of having a bazaar in the first place if you can only find equipment for the first half of the game.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
Every bit of gear I have gotten since Caer Lyon is No Auction. Since I have decent crafted gear already, I can't use any of it. Nor can I accumulate enough gold to hatch pets, or even buy new crafting recipes--unless I leave AV and go to WT or elsewhere. I understand some people like the No Auction stuff. I am not asking for ONLY auctionable drops--but maybe half and half? I have fought hard bosses solo multiple times hoping to get at least one of the nice staffs--I seem to be unlucky there--but I've gotten nothing but No Auction stuff I don't need.

If it has to be No Auction, perhaps we could get more than a measly 1,000 gold per item? It's like working for minimum wage...it seems like, after all this training, we should be making a better "salary."
i kinda have to agree with you on this one its a little ridiculous how much no auction gear i have gotten and every peice i find is near 1000 gold. at this point of the game stuff is gonna get expensive when poloris or any other world comes out. now in zafaria i found some amulets that werw worth 10 grand each. i cant remember where i got them but hey if anyone feels like farming some enemies in zafaria go ahead and if you find who drops it plz post

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Defender
May 15, 2010
Here are some out of Avalon good to farm bosses.

Erling the Unready: Austrilund
Jade Oni: Mooshu
And one who drops really good things, actually: Lord Nightshade. Just defeat him again and again. Insane results.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Yes please make more stuff auctionable! My poor pets are getting stuffed!

Ellie