Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me, I'm stuck in Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Hello, I'm Nathan BattleSpear as in Wizard101. My friend and I just beat Mirror Lake. We both got the quests to talk to Merle Ambrose, then the Emperor in Jade Palace. My friend and I both talked to him, but only he got the quest to beat the solo 'Jade Oni' in order to get into Avalon. He got into Avalon and stuck with the main questline, but I didn't get any quest to beat the 'Jade Oni' . I did get the quest to go into Avalon, and talk to the first person there, but he didn't give me anything after that. I was helping my friend in (who got into Avalon) for the first quest in High Road, and I saw that I was able to get into Red Thorn Tower (dungeon). I didn't do any main quests for High Road, nor did I at all for Avalon. I don't know if Red Thorn Tower is for higher levels (I'm level 75) and my friend, who can't get in level 70.

I have strangely gotten several main quests [Arrow to the Face, Way of the Wyrd, and From Whole Cloth].

I have beaten the 'Jade Oni' before with a friend who brought me in on a 2 person mount, does this conflict with anything? I didn't try to abuse any glitches, I'm just trying to play this game. Please, please help me.

Nathan BattleSpear, Level 75 Balance Wizard.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
scharkopf on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I'm Nathan BattleSpear as in Wizard101. My friend and I just beat Mirror Lake. We both got the quests to talk to Merle Ambrose, then the Emperor in Jade Palace. My friend and I both talked to him, but only he got the quest to beat the solo 'Jade Oni' in order to get into Avalon. He got into Avalon and stuck with the main questline, but I didn't get any quest to beat the 'Jade Oni' . I did get the quest to go into Avalon, and talk to the first person there, but he didn't give me anything after that. I was helping my friend in (who got into Avalon) for the first quest in High Road, and I saw that I was able to get into Red Thorn Tower (dungeon). I didn't do any main quests for High Road, nor did I at all for Avalon. I don't know if Red Thorn Tower is for higher levels (I'm level 75) and my friend, who can't get in level 70.

I have strangely gotten several main quests [Arrow to the Face, Way of the Wyrd, and From Whole Cloth].

I have beaten the 'Jade Oni' before with a friend who brought me in on a 2 person mount, does this conflict with anything? I didn't try to abuse any glitches, I'm just trying to play this game. Please, please help me.

Nathan BattleSpear, Level 75 Balance Wizard.
Sounds like you did with intent use a glitch if you knowingly went into a normally solo fight because of the use of a 2 person mount. Rest assure KI has fixed most of the instances in the Spiral with this "glitch" as they are known to them. I can see where this indeed could throw your quest line off for that wizard.

Some times going around in a higher world then you are currently questing in and taking quests mucks up the works also.

Until you go to the world door and access Avalon from there with your wizard you have not completed the story line required that unlocks it.

I am not sure if they sanction for the use of glitching but you may have to email KI and see if they can right your wrongs to get the wizard back on track. It does not seem to be something you can fix your self.

Mary