Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pendragon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
225
When you start this fight he will hit with fire dragon to start the dot will stay on you the whole time but do not worry the dot does not hit hard. NOTE have death shields, Everyone in the party should have death shields on before anyone attacks reason is when one of you attack he will crow .
If you do this you will be fine and win every time. Good luck :)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
22
redmist01 wrote:
When you start this fight he will hit with fire dragon to start the dot will stay on you the whole time but do not worry the dot does not hit hard. NOTE have death shields, Everyone in the party should have death shields on before anyone attacks reason is when one of you attack he will crow .
If you do this you will be fine and win every time. Good luck :)


i pass the quest and i have no shield and get a storm wizard or fire wizard to help and there more strongest hit and do whatever i can to attack as mine pips loading

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
225
I am a fire wizard yeah can do it without shields but the point is to keep incoming damage down. Plus not everyone will have a fire and a storm with them. That is why i made this post so they know what he does and how to get past him easy without dieing.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
45
redmist01 wrote:
I am a fire wizard yeah can do it without shields but the point is to keep incoming damage down. Plus not everyone will have a fire and a storm with them. That is why i made this post so they know what he does and how to get past him easy without dieing.


i just finished pendragon and he wasn't that hard his dungeon took me 30 minutes and my friend didn't even have to come back :)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
225
towerdefence2 wrote:
redmist01 wrote:
I am a fire wizard yeah can do it without shields but the point is to keep incoming damage down. Plus not everyone will have a fire and a storm with them. That is why i made this post so they know what he does and how to get past him easy without dieing.


i just finished pendragon and he wasn't that hard his dungeon took me 30 minutes and my friend didn't even have to come back :)


Yeah that is a easy dungeon and gratz on finishing it :)