Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests in zafaria or avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2014
I am totally frustrated. There are sections in Zafaria that I can't go in and in Avalon it is the exact same thing. I can't go to 3 points as I can't even find it. There are no quests available in both zones and I have gone back to check them all several times. Help please.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
What Quest are you working on? Have you completed the previous worlds and are the appropriate level?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
We'd love to help you but will need more information.

What level are you?
What quests are you currently working on?
What areas of Zafaria and Avalon are you trying to get into?
What areas of these worlds have you unlocked so far?

With Zafaria, especially, I think you have to reach a minimum level to unlock the main quests. It might be that way for Avalon as well. Also, some parts of Zafaria can only be reached by a series of boats (Drum Jungle & Elephant Graveyard, for example) and sometimes the quests loop back and forth between 'old' areas and newer ones. It might be that you have to finish up something in the Savannah that you didn't realize was important.

So let us know where you're having trouble and hopefully we can get you sorted out.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 27, 2014
Elrojo12 on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
I am totally frustrated. There are sections in Zafaria that I can't go in and in Avalon it is the exact same thing. I can't go to 3 points as I can't even find it. There are no quests available in both zones and I have gone back to check them all several times. Help please.
Thanks for replying - I am level 84. I have complete all the quests available to me in both Avalon and Zafaria. There are no quests available when I use quest finder in either zone available to me. I have complete drum jungle and elephant graveyard. No quests available in the Savanah and there are areas I can't go in. I have killed Jabberwock in Avalon and can enter Wynn. There are houses with blue lights I can't get to into to get the quests - no route to them available to me. About to abandon this game.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you complete Mirror Lake in Zafaria? You have to finish that dungeon in order to progress the main storyline into Avalon. Probably you did but since you didn't mention it, it's better to ask than to assume.

Your quest finder won't help you if you missed talking to someone and never picked up a required quest in the first place. You could try swinging through all the areas you've finished so far to see if there's any NPC with an or over their head. Don't rely on your quest book but actually go around and look the whole area over in case you missed someone.

Hopefully, that's the problem and it's fairly easy for you to find a dropped quest.

Unfortunately, your problem might be more complicated than that. You say you've got blue lights showing but can't get into some houses or rooms to complete quests, which means you may have a technical problem. I'd suggest contacting KingsIsle support and then work with them to get the problem resolved. Just click the "Help" link above to get started.

Sorry I can't help more, but I have a feeling you are facing either a glitch or a very misplaced quest - either way, tech support will be able to find the problem more quickly than someone like me guessing.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can also always email support for help. They are pretty good at helping people find lost quests. The more information you can give them the better. So screen shots etc. can help. Good luck!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
You shouldn't leave the game because of that. You could always make two characters. I think your problem is that you did not receive your last quest. Go back to the last person you talked to and if the quest has no option to decline, it is the main storyline quest. You can always just look up who to talk to online after the Jabberwock and just continually talk to the people that you talk to after the Jabberwock.