Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help to finish avalon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
On the cental wizard 101 they say if you lelvel80 you can talk to Cyrus Drake at Ravenwood to get to Azteca.I talk to him it did not work.Im level almost 83.

Administrator
Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".

You have not completed the quest "A Great Storm Coming".

You have completed the quest "Drifter" given to you by Lady Of The Lake in the Catacombs
You now need to speak to Sir Patrick in the Catacombs to obtain the quest "Hallowed Be Thy Name" which will progress you along the main story line that is required to complete Avalon and progress to the next world.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 04, 2012
i have a question. did you skip any levels because that would affect it

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".

You have not completed the quest "A Great Storm Coming".

You have completed the quest "Drifter" given to you by Lady Of The Lake in the Catacombs
You now need to speak to Sir Patrick in the Catacombs to obtain the quest "Hallowed Be Thy Name" which will progress you along the main story line that is required to complete Avalon and progress to the next world.
i will help i have 2 lvl 90s ill meet you soon