Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My quest is gone! Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Well, I am in Avalon, and My is LVL 75. Last I remember, I have the quest from Innes Idle. I log off one day then returned and the quest was gone! The quest I was doing from him was "I Wanna Be Adored" Its been a few months or even a year since. I keep checking to see if the quest comes back but it doesn't. Also the new quest finder point to him, yet he has no quest? I need help Please KI

Administrator
Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game
Options).

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:I_Wanna_Be_Adored

"I Wanna Be Adored" is, in fact, the next mainline quest you need to pick up.
This quest is given by Innes Idle in Caer Lyon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I also lost my quest... I was gathering the troops for Gwendolyn then went to talk to someone at the lake who told me we had to free the white reindeer (or whatever they are).... they sent me to talk to someone who asked me to fight a few different of the peeps in the area and when I got back, the guy told me he did not want to help. When he declined, my quest disappeared. I haven't been able to find it since. I tried the quest finder, but it can not even find it. I haven't even been able to find my way back to the white deer. Please help.... Professor Greystone, I would appreciate your help too.

Thank you
Rowan WindWhisper Level 78

Administrator
avalon320 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I also lost my quest... I was gathering the troops for Gwendolyn then went to talk to someone at the lake who told me we had to free the white reindeer (or whatever they are).... they sent me to talk to someone who asked me to fight a few different of the peeps in the area and when I got back, the guy told me he did not want to help. When he declined, my quest disappeared. I haven't been able to find it since. I tried the quest finder, but it can not even find it. I haven't even been able to find my way back to the white deer. Please help.... Professor Greystone, I would appreciate your help too.

Thank you
Rowan WindWhisper Level 78
You have completed the quest "Who's Gonna Ride" given to you by Sister Constance in Outer Yard
You need to speak to Warwick in Outer Yard to obtain the quest "Follow the Music"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I also have had this issue. Though the quests I'm missing, are not for Avalon, I am missing a very important quest. I am missing the Tower of the Helephant even though I am the level requirement, above it actually. I have a level 95wizard.

I could really use some help Professor Greyrose and any others who can help

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Thank you Professor - I was able to find my way back with your help!

Rowan Windwhisper

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I have also lost my quest I went to go defeat a boss in a dungeon and when I defeated him the quest disappeared. I got the quest from this guy called Alaric Moonsunder. Please I don't know what to do. My name is Courtney Mythflower level 58and I am in Stormriven

Administrator
Courtney Mythflowe... on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
I have also lost my quest I went to go defeat a boss in a dungeon and when I defeated him the quest disappeared. I got the quest from this guy called Alaric Moonsunder. Please I don't know what to do. My name is Courtney Mythflower level 58and I am in Stormriven
You have completed the quest "Stars and Shadow" given by Karolak Nightspinner in Stormriven. You need to return to Stormriven and talk to Karolak Nightspinner to obtain the quest "Inevitable Betrayal".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I need help my quest is gone the quest is when I needed to go Into the Portico and get something from an protector but when I did that and reported the quest in it disappeared. I know there is more to this quest. please help

Courtney Mythflower in Celestia

I got this quest from Edith Benchley

Administrator
Courtney Mythflowe... on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I need help my quest is gone the quest is when I needed to go Into the Portico and get something from an protector but when I did that and reported the quest in it disappeared. I know there is more to this quest. please help

Courtney Mythflower in Celestia

I got this quest from Edith Benchley
You are currently working on the quest "Steam-Bot Attack" given to you by Engineer Montgomery in the Science Center.

Here's more information about that quest.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Steam-Bot_Attack

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
My quest is gone I don't know what to do I'm a level 78 in Avalon.

Administrator
jtwr on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
My quest is gone I don't know what to do I'm a level 78 in Avalon.
You have completed the quest "Over the Hills and Far Away" given by Melusine in Dun Dara
You need to speak to Lewelyn in Dun Dara to obtain the quest "Many Dreams Come True"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
well I am a level 77 in Avalon and cant get the quest by innes idle I don't know what the quest is I use quest helper and every thing and still cant get the quest the mark is not even above his head

Survivor
May 05, 2010
i am currently in lvl 88 I'm a wizard and i still haven't gotten my lvl 72 and 75 spells i also never got my judgment pet or my chimera pet which makes me worried please help!!!!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
i am lvl 71 and I haven't got my lvl 68 spell yet I:

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
fairydust2201 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
i am currently in lvl 88 I'm a wizard and i still haven't gotten my lvl 72 and 75 spells i also never got my judgment pet or my chimera pet which makes me worried please help!!!!
i am level 82 and i know that to get the chimera you have to get the judgement and to do that you have to do winter tusk in grizzlehiem then once you do that you can look for the quest from the one bear by in north guard Erik something, As for the spell quest you probably already tried but did you talk to the witch in the high road? I think her name is Fiona Yellowknife.

I hope this helps you

If anyone sees me in the spiral feel free to say hi

_ Alyssa fireweave level 82

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Im a level 72 Myth wizard stuck in Avalon and I have lost the main quest. Please help

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
I'm Robert DeathHammer on the game in avalon i was try to talk to Sir Pike Del Lago last night my get talk but then freeze up and log me offline and when i log back in last tonight and today is not let me to retalk to him at all please help me i shut down my computer and restart it and still not let me talk? I unstail the game and instail again still doing the same thing and i want to now why is gave me this issue on Jan 10th, 2015

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
Why i can't not finished with this one quest for a main mission?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2014
My quest is gone and its not showing up at all what can i do to fix this?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
after I completed Avalon, I was never given the king artorius spell, he doesn't show on my account but he does on my brothers. Can you please help?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
elijah problems on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
after I completed Avalon, I was never given the king artorius spell, he doesn't show on my account but he does on my brothers. Can you please help?
To get the King Artorious Spell you need to beat Azteca, NOT Avalon

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Did you fix the problem becuase it happen to me to as well