Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Annoying Boss In Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
What do you think the most annoying boss in Avalon is? I personally think it's the Jabberwock so far.

Wolf ThunderBreeze
Transcendent Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Jabberwock is one of the most annoying in the game hands down...

I put him right up there with the WW squid and the aquila squid.

Have not cleared all of avalon yet and i still have a lot more higher level
bosses to face but yeah i put Jabberwock up their with the WW and Aquila
bosses for annoyance and difficulty.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I think most of us could agree on the Jabberwock; however, I absolutely loathed fighting Young Morganthe. She would give me a good Woolly Mammoth about four or five times in a row. Brutal, I must say.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I agree with you, The Jabberwock is very annoying and may be the most annoying boss in Avalon yet! I wish that the Jabberwock battle could be at least a little easier and less annoying.

I hope you find this helpful!
Sincerely,
Annarosegem

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Jabberwock or Young Morganthe. They give you a real beating.

Kill Jabberwock!
(And Young Morganthe)
Molly Level 82 Balance in AZ

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Jabberwock... I'm sorry but he is very overpowered, but easily negated, just wear fire resistant gear that you can get in the Bazaar at almost any time.
Personally however, I believe it is young Morganthe, because she cheats to the point where it takes forever to kill her.

Level 90 Patrick Dragoneyes

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
IceLordReal on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
What do you think the most annoying boss in Avalon is? I personally think it's the Jabberwock so far.

Wolf ThunderBreeze
Transcendent Thaumaturge
Young Morganthe--jabberwock can be annoying, but he is not the hardest.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Agreed. Any boss that there is no possible way to ignore the cheat is just annoying and a dread to get by.

Altho I am sure many have soloed this I find it to be beyond my play style. I personally think this battle should be a side and not main quest line item. Some must take for ever to get past this.

We just recently battled him and it took us 3 tries to get in sink with his showers so we could dispel the up coming ones correctly. Hint if you go first you need 2 dispels on him not one - ugh.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Man Jobberwock was a little easy because of his 200+ trap. I think the most annoying boss would have to be the Pendragon Well um yeah.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
honestly I think the Jabberwock is the hardest for me. I had four people helping me and it took like an hour.
But Morganthe is a good second.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
jabberwock doesn't help that he is the same school as me fire.