Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 72 spell quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I am a level 72 balance, I have completed all the other spell quests that lead up to this spell, and I have also completed Wintertusk. The guy that gives the mana burn quest has nothing for me. I have checked everything and I am positive that I should be able to get it. I'm not sure what to do now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
Amanda3576 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 72 balance, I have completed all the other spell quests that lead up to this spell, and I have also completed Wintertusk. The guy that gives the mana burn quest has nothing for me. I have checked everything and I am positive that I should be able to get it. I'm not sure what to do now. Anyone have any suggestions?
well try doing OTHER quest and see what happens so talk to me for help :Dwhat SCHOOL are you? if you tell me i might be able to fix the problem k so i am a so ill help just RESPOND and ill help!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
That is actually pretty cool I cant believe that it can actually happen that way can you help me do it. My name on Wizard101 is ZacharyBlueBreeze I will find you. Please reply back.