Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Okay, so me and 4 other people almost defeated the Pendragon when I lost connection. When I got it running again, and went back into the place. I couldn't go through the door that lead to the Black Dragon. But I stayed there, and it gave me the experience for completing the quest. Now wizard101 wants me to start all over again because it said I had to defeat the white and black dragon. Why am I doing it again when I got the experience for already doing it?

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Tigerbane014 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so me and 4 other people almost defeated the Pendragon when I lost connection. When I got it running again, and went back into the place. I couldn't go through the door that lead to the Black Dragon. But I stayed there, and it gave me the experience for completing the quest. Now wizard101 wants me to start all over again because it said I had to defeat the white and black dragon. Why am I doing it again when I got the experience for already doing it?
Because there are 3 types of quests. Story and side quest which have objectives that could be in or outside of a dungeon and dungeon quests.

Thats the quest from your main quest line that pairs up with the dungeon quests when you enter through the gate. You got the dungeons requirements but not your main quest lines.

Eric Legendtamer (90)(76)(76)(50)
(28)(28(20)(1)