Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keep of ganelon-waste of time for low levels

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Ok, so I got on my myth and went through Kepp og Ganelon until i got to the black and white dragons, then i go a friend, switched to my life (lvl 30) and bea tthem for 100,000 xp. We beat them and i get the xp, but only lvl up once! I wasted my time to get an easy lvl up and wasted my 100,000 xp chance on my life. I am really mad cause i needed the extra levels yet cant lvl up multiple times at once. So word to the wise if you read this, dont do what i did cause you will get 100,000 xp and lvl once if you a low lvl.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Power leveling was nerfed quite a while back - this is not new. You said it yourself - you were looking for easy leveling - and you are mad because you didn't get a big reward for very little effort (your life did not accomplish what it needed to do to earn that xp)

No longer can a level 1 go into a high level dungeon and come out a level 20. Those days are over, and I am not all that sad about it. If you need to level up - do your quests! (At least you will get 50k xp when you do the dungeon again later.)

Off topic - I thought we can't port into that dungeon?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Ok, so I got on my myth and went through Kepp og Ganelon until i got to the black and white dragons, then i go a friend, switched to my life (lvl 30) and bea tthem for 100,000 xp. We beat them and i get the xp, but only lvl up once! I wasted my time to get an easy lvl up and wasted my 100,000 xp chance on my life. I am really mad cause i needed the extra levels yet cant lvl up multiple times at once. So word to the wise if you read this, dont do what i did cause you will get 100,000 xp and lvl once if you a low lvl.
If you haven't unlocked the world yourself, you probably shouldn't be there.

Like Amy mentioned, KI did put a cap on power-leveling~ in my opinion, letting us leech off other people's hard work defeats the purpose of the game and isn't fair to those who actually put the time and effort into achieving max-level characters. I think you should go back to your own quests and earn your own way there, young wizard.

Good luck!

Laura/veebz
archmage sorceress & necromancer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
What is the keep of ganelon?