Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is ki going to make a world after avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
Is ki going to make a world after avalon And if sow untill what level can you go if they make it is it going to be level 90 or 100 And is ther going to be new pets And is ki all ready going on the new world? When is it coming out and i cant wait for the next world :D :)

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Of course KI is making another world! The Morganthe storyline isn't finished yet. Theres probably going to be 2 more worlds coming and one of them is rumored to be Polaris. I think it's true because Avalon was rumored to be the world after Zafaria and it was! If one more world(Polaris) comes out then the level cap will be 90. However if two more worlds come out, the level cap will be 100. Happy questing!

*~Kayla~*
-Legendary Diviner, lvl 67

*~Kiley Dreamer~*
-Adept Sorceress, lvl 20

"True failure only occurs when one stops trying."

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
2075287 wrote:
Is ki going to make a world after avalon And if sow untill what level can you go if they make it is it going to be level 90 or 100 And is ther going to be new pets And is ki all ready going on the new world? When is it coming out and i cant wait for the next world :D :)

Geez.

Yes, there will be another world, the game isn't just going to end
No one knows the level cap
Probably new pets, yes.
My guess, yes, they have been working on the new world
No one knows when it will be released; they just released Avalon not that long ago.
Now go sit down and relax. :D

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Of course there be a new world! Like other people said prob two more worlds and in zf they talked about polaris. So my guess is polaris. I bet the level cap will be 101 look at the name and make a good balance spell plz! :?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
yes, the balance spells have been weak, i have never used chimera its not in my deck at all and supernova is a fail barley 600 damage, and mana burn is kinda weak because its 80 damage and only takes away 3 pips AND you cant change the card at all with enchants... please make better balance spells :D

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
You can't forget, or just haven't heard, the skies of Empyria. The part where Cyrus tells you where to summon the Basilisk, he wonders where. One of the places he mentioned were the skies of Empyria! So, I was hoping for Polaria to be arctic, and the coven home world of Empyria!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
2075287 wrote:

Oh defiantly. It's just going to take Kingsisle time to make the world, after all, the Morganthe storyline is not yet finished. Some people have been rumoring Polaris is the next world and it might be the next world, it's possible, but I wouldn't believe that from the start since it's only a rumor, as well as Mirage and some other worlds people have been talking about, but they aren't bad ideas and they would be nice to see, though I'd like to see a world that is like Nightshade from Wizard City, that would be pretty cool in my eyes but hey, I'm just brainstorming. I'm also sure we'll get to level 90 and level 100 soon as well, and I'm sure we'll get pretty cool armor as well, and I'm sure we'll get new spells.

We just have to wait and see.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
To OP. Yes there have been rumors that polaris is going to be the next world. Nobody knows the level cap except Kingsisle workers, and no one knows the new pets if any that will come. At this point it is just a waiting game.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
If you've noticed, there were only 5 worlds in the Malistaire story line. After that there have already been 3 worlds. Level cap was 50 at Dragonspyre, now it will become 100, maybe even 101! I think another Grizzleheim expantion like wintertusk, except it is the homeworld of the Coven called Empyrea!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
yea there is 2 more worlds morganthe hasnt been stoped just her young self i cant wait for the new world :) this time there probably going to make new spells :) goo storm

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I think Polaris is next because it's a star and the next part of the prophecy is about the shadows and Cyrus mentions "the skies of empyria" for the skies falling part of the prophecy :D

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
2075287 wrote:

Sure they will keep going. Am sure there will be many more story lines made. So far they been great. Just glad they made the game little harder was way to easy before. great Job KI keep up the good work :)

Pets. Sure there will be they always add pets to the game every 10 or 20 levels we get new school pets 48 , 58 and 78. so maybe 88 or 98 whatever they feel like adding.

Am so looking forward to level 100 when it gets here :) I know it's two new worlds away but still sounds good. hehe

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
You do realize they are making Polaris for Pirate101, right? I highly doubt they will make the same world on two different games. Plus, Morganthe's prophecy gave us a huge hint. The final verse is "...and the skies will fall!". This totally hints towards Empyrea, which I believe is going to be an Athens-like sky city. Plus, Empyrea was forementioned twice in the game. One was by a shopkeeper in Wysteria, who said he just got a shipment of Sky-Squid ink from Empyrea. The second was when Cyrus Drake was trying to figure out where you should summon Basilisk. He said: "...The skies of Empyrea? No, you haven't been there yet..." Notice he said "yet", implying that it may and most likely will soon come. Empyrea will probably be the final world in the Morganthe storyline. As for the level 80-90 world, I am expecting it to be Mirage.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
hjjhii77 wrote:
If you've noticed, there were only 5 worlds in the Malistaire story line. After that there have already been 3 worlds. Level cap was 50 at Dragonspyre, now it will become 100, maybe even 101! I think another Grizzleheim expantion like wintertusk, except it is the homeworld of the Coven called Empyrea!

Well the world could be Polaris instead of Empyrea because Polaris sounds like a frosty place, and the coven were planning the Everwinter so I think Polaris would fit in more with the Grizzleheim story.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
of course there will be a new world :D i am hoping that the world will be a little longer than Avalon and Zafaria and some cool monsters too :D i am so pumped up for the new world! and some new attack spells for ice wouldn't hurt. my suggestion for one of the ice spells is a spell that goes on for 3 rounds and stuns for 1. damage is all up to you kings isle :D good luck on your questing wizards! :D

Austin Frosteyes
Archmage Level 80 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I really want the next world to be mirage. That kitty lady from the tournament was REALLY pretty :P

Nice Ice Wizard

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
deathwish2011 wrote:
yes, the balance spells have been weak, i have never used chimera its not in my deck at all and supernova is a fail barley 600 damage, and mana burn is kinda weak because its 80 damage and only takes away 3 pips AND you cant change the card at all with enchants... please make better balance spells :D
Sorry that this wasn't in the pvp section but after i saw your post I nearly choked on air. If you read the cards correctly chimera does 1020 damage total, more than judge, supernova is a fail? barely 600 damage? it's 2 pips! mana burn kinda weak? 80 damage PER PIP THEY HAVE. not to mention taking away 3 pips! the spell is 5 pips and it can remove 3 POWER PIPS. and now you're saying that your spells are bad? look at what ice got!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Do you know Polaris is here in August, even though it's not going to be in the game yet, so it's under construction, and it will come in the Winter 2013 February 3rd and in Polaris it's going to be very fun, :D and inside, there's a igloo, penguins, and even polar bears, :D and it's very icy world, so you'd need to wait a lot. :D

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
notunnoel940 wrote:
Do you know Polaris is here in August, even though it's not going to be in the game yet, so it's under construction, and it will come in the Winter 2013 February 3rd and in Polaris it's going to be very fun, :D and inside, there's a igloo, penguins, and even polar bears, :D and it's very icy world, so you'd need to wait a lot. :D
where exactly did you here this from

Administrator
gweedoboy wrote:
notunnoel940 wrote:
where exactly did you here this from

Besides the fact notunnoel940 is completely wrong, you may enjoy the joke we played in this video: http://youtu.be/RnHfnIjESjA

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
dodgeballking wrote:
deathwish2011 wrote:
Sorry that this wasn't in the pvp section but after i saw your post I nearly choked on air. If you read the cards correctly chimera does 1020 damage total, more than judge, supernova is a fail? barely 600 damage? it's 2 pips! mana burn kinda weak? 80 damage PER PIP THEY HAVE. not to mention taking away 3 pips! the spell is 5 pips and it can remove 3 POWER PIPS. and now you're saying that your spells are bad? look at what ice got!

"ba dum crash" choking on air. ha. ha ha. pvp. ha. what ice got. ha. ha ha ha.

On a more serious note...

My (completely Crowns) robe gives me mana burn. Not great for a fire wizard... but the pip taking is pretty useful.

But the real question is... ...will voldy of the morts ever give us candy???

Probably not.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Rumor has it Polaris is the next world after Avalon. Dont know if it's true or not, it could be a whole different world. We'll just have to wait and see.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
proffesser (i might have spelled it wrong) greyrose plz respond i have heard rumors while farming mirror lake about blue pips and mirage being he next world it is eating me up inside i must know if its true. :?