Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Irresponsibility on Avalon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks the people of Avalon need a Responsibility Shrine apart from all the Shrines they have in their World?

I don't know if you guys have noticed but the Sword of Kings has been passed down over to SO MANY HANDS!

-Talk to this guy, he has the sword.

-OH! I gave it to that other guy, talk to him.

-You should go to this other knight, I gave it to him.

-I passed it down to yet another knight, but don't worry he must have it.

-Sorry! I gave that to this knight who was outside my door.

I mean really? The Sword of Kings is such an important weapon and they were careless about it. I would have locked it down with some enchantments or something.

The Sword of Kings spread faster than gossip xD

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

lol I haven't gotten to that yet, but I'd have to agree with you. Remember Marleybone and Abigail Doolittle? Such an appropriate name for her!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
BryanOmar wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the people of Avalon need a Responsibility Shrine apart from all the Shrines they have in their World?

I don't know if you guys have noticed but the Sword of Kings has been passed down over to SO MANY HANDS!

-Talk to this guy, he has the sword.

-OH! I gave it to that other guy, talk to him.

-You should go to this other knight, I gave it to him.

-I passed it down to yet another knight, but don't worry he must have it.

-Sorry! I gave that to this knight who was outside my door.

I mean really? The Sword of Kings is such an important weapon and they were careless about it. I would have locked it down with some enchantments or something.

The Sword of Kings spread faster than gossip xD

i would keep anything that has the name "sword" on it

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
At least all the quests provide loads of XP, and then you get to keep the sword after you receive it, so its basically worth all the the running around.