Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never got " sword of the kings"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
1
I just finished Avalon, I defeated the black dragon and stuff, and i'm moving on to Azteca. I never got the sword of the kings, and i'm really confused because i know your supposed to get that at the end of Avalon? ANyone have any advice..?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1667
You should have received an actual, school-appropriate "Sword of Kings" as a weapon after completing the quest, Head of the Dragon. This is the quest where you defeat the Pendragon and then talk to Artorious and the Lady of the Lake. Look in your backpack, and also check your bank if you have a habit of carrying a full backpack.

But it's possible you are confusing the actual sword with a spell that features 'King Artorious.' Even though it's an 'Avalon' spell, you won't earn the Sword of Kings spell until you are invited into Khrysalis. So, expect the spell after level 90 or later and after you've completed Azteca.

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
189
Sword of kings really isn't too important because its not the best weapon. I have no idea why you don't have it though.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
annabanana4475 on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
I just finished Avalon, I defeated the black dragon and stuff, and i'm moving on to Azteca. I never got the sword of the kings, and i'm really confused because i know your supposed to get that at the end of Avalon? ANyone have any advice..?
You might want to go back to the area of the Keep of Ganelon and use your quest finder to make sure you didn't miss something. If it is the Item "Sword of Kings" you are referring to, you should have received it as a reward to the quest "Head of the Dragon" as @Freshta stated.

The quest "Head of the Dragon" is part of the "Guns Of Avalon" sequence given by Lady of the Lake. Unless the quest has been changed, you should have fought the Black Dragon AND White Dragon before using the King's Cure and talking to King Artorius and the Lady of the Lake.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
116
Is it possible your backpack was full so it went to your shared bank?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
cole spellslinger on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
Sword of kings really isn't too important because its not the best weapon. I have no idea why you don't have it though.
It may not be the best weapon but, for some, it may be better than what they had at the time of doing the final instance in Avalon.

You can check what each one offers per school here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Sword_of_Kings#axzz4YgIuj8c9

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2008
you couldnt have missed it. You HAVE to get it in order to advance the quest along. It is able to be trashed, but you can always go back to the Keep of Ganelon and get it again. The ONLY SoK version I have is the life version for my healer. That outgoing 25% bonus healing is a monster as a free item.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
189
DragonLady1818 on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
It may not be the best weapon but, for some, it may be better than what they had at the time of doing the final instance in Avalon.

You can check what each one offers per school here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Sword_of_Kings#axzz4YgIuj8c9
Ok. Correction. It wasn't too important for ME.