Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help in Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
Hello everyone my name is Sarah Battlerider in game i am a lvl79 wizard. I need a lot of help with Avalon i am in the courtyard i think it is called if it is not please do correct me. I am stuck on this one boss i have tried to solo but failed each time, if anyone is willing to quest with me through avalon and hopefully further more that would be really nice we can arrange a time and place to meet in game thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sarahbattlerider on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone my name is Sarah Battlerider in game i am a lvl79 wizard. I need a lot of help with Avalon i am in the courtyard i think it is called if it is not please do correct me. I am stuck on this one boss i have tried to solo but failed each time, if anyone is willing to quest with me through avalon and hopefully further more that would be really nice we can arrange a time and place to meet in game thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Just in case you are interested, the fansites have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas or bosses. Here is a link to one of them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
I'm happy to help you but I'm only level 75 storm! Tara Dark Rider.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
It is easy when someone is a friend with you and quest with you, like me, so you should Wait for someone who is doing the same quest, and you guys can do it together :), i understand avaon is HARD