Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can get enfeeble?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
I am noticing my decline in pvp due to lack of enfeeble. I am just wondering how you get enfeeble. I looked it up and it says you must have enfeeble before healing current, but strangely enough i already have healing current but no quest for enfeeble. I havent beaten gh yet. and friar nolan doesnt give me a quest. is this a glitch?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
crackerjack323 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
I am noticing my decline in pvp due to lack of enfeeble. I am just wondering how you get enfeeble. I looked it up and it says you must have enfeeble before healing current, but strangely enough i already have healing current but no quest for enfeeble. I havent beaten gh yet. and friar nolan doesnt give me a quest. is this a glitch?
According to the info I found, there are two pre-quests for the Enfeeble quest: "The Runedown" and "A Brave and Noble Thing". This link shows details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:No_Pain,_No_Agravaine#tab=Quest_Information

It might help if you check the "pre-quests" on there.

If not, it might be a bug (since you said you already got Healing Current?). So you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.