Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much longer till end of Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I just started Outer Yard and was wondering how much more of Avalon do I need. Jared Shadowbreaker lvl 78

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
You should have about 2 more bosses and then the Keep of Ganelon and you should be at the end of Avalon.

Wolf LifeShard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I just started Outer Yard and was wondering how much more of Avalon do I need. Jared Shadowbreaker lvl 78
This all becomes a blur to me but next is the Lake area, Deepwater - 4 dungeons, Catacombs, mostly mob fights, then a bunch of end world dungeons - Young Morganthe, Pendragon and ghost dragons, to get out of Avalon.

Mary

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Yea I just entered the wild yesturday and I'm on the winter wyrm now , I think all I have to do is finish the outer yard and I should be good right?

Victoria lvl 74 wizard
Taylor lvl 23

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
w101girl1088 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Yea I just entered the wild yesturday and I'm on the winter wyrm now , I think all I have to do is finish the outer yard and I should be good right?

Victoria lvl 74 wizard
Taylor lvl 23
You have the Lake Shore, Deepwater, Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, and the Keep of Ganelon to do after the Outer Yard. None are very long areas, but there are several bosses and a couple challenging dungeons before you finish.