Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gnome pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
hi i am daniel lifehunter i am on level 78 but i still dont got the quest for my gnome pet but its not telling me i am in wyrd, aren't i suppose to get the quest? because i want my pet badly :( :(

Administrator
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the level 78 pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
1. You must be a minimum of level 78
2. You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.
Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I am level 80 life and i still havent gotten the quest for the gnome pet from my life teacher. I already completed the quest for my 58 life pet, but it still doesnt give me the quest for gnome. What should i do?

Administrator
The pet quest and the spell quest are separate.

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!

You must be a minimum of level 58

You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.

You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

You have not met the third requirement.

community@wizard101.com