Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost Avalon bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
So I was doing ghost Avalon at the fight between unsung knight, where I realized I had the wrong deck. I fled and came back to notice that I was behind the dog knights and when I went into battle the unsung knight didn’t come in. So basically, I killed the dog knights quickly and I had a 1v1 with the unsung knight. is this a bug or something that was meant to happen?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
It's probably one of those glitches involving fleeing. Example: The Hades glitch where you can resummon him somehow by fleeing.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Sfswave on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
So I was doing ghost Avalon at the fight between unsung knight, where I realized I had the wrong deck. I fled and came back to notice that I was behind the dog knights and when I went into battle the unsung knight didn’t come in. So basically, I killed the dog knights quickly and I had a 1v1 with the unsung knight. is this a bug or something that was meant to happen?
I use that glitch when I quest through that area, not much of a glitch though. If I remember correctly, you can do it without fleeing and just get pulled into the dog knight battle first.