Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Colossal After Completing Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Hi everyone, I have completed all components of Wizard 101 and finally did the final crafting quest for Azteca whereby I was granted the particular crafting award which allowed me to purchase a hat (Ravenous Sun Shaman's Hood) that I had wanted, but am now in need of two colossal treasure cards to complete the recipe. I have read many messages (through online search found on these boards), but find myself in a predicament mainly:

- I did not obtain all of the sun school spells to obtain colossal through training points (have only giant);
- I don't have anymore training points;
- I don't have the $25 required to buy back my training points through Mr. Lincoln;
- These cards are not for sale or are available for trade;
- I have been trying to farm in Avalon with no success.

So, I would appreciate any advice in this regard. Much thanks!
Laura Silversword
Promethean Theurgist

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
You can actually find Colossal TC in the bazaar, they're just SUPER hard to come by. I'd say I see one about once every two weeks.

Happy bazaar camping!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Laura Silversword on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone, I have completed all components of Wizard 101 and finally did the final crafting quest for Azteca whereby I was granted the particular crafting award which allowed me to purchase a hat (Ravenous Sun Shaman's Hood) that I had wanted, but am now in need of two colossal treasure cards to complete the recipe. I have read many messages (through online search found on these boards), but find myself in a predicament mainly:

- I did not obtain all of the sun school spells to obtain colossal through training points (have only giant);
- I don't have the $25 required to buy back my training points through Mr. Lincoln;

Laura Silversword
Promethean Theurgist
Treasure cards are not the same as learned spells.
Go to the bazaar and buy what you need. With gold.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Laura Silversword on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:

Laura Silversword
Promethean Theurgist
Hi, Laura~ you may find this useful:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Colossal

Even if you don't have the trained version of Colossal, or the crowns to buy back your points, you can still get the TC version as a drop. Since Colossal TC are no trade/no auction, your only option is to keep farming; the link I posted above has a list of bosses (most are in Azteca, but some in Av as well) who drop this card, so start with those and keep trying.

Good luck!
Laura Shadowsong
promethean sorceress & necromancer.