Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friar Nolan is broken?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
When I hit level 74, he summoned me, but had nothing for me. Anyone else had this happen?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
you probably had to finish something first :) though i'm not for certain because I still need to finish celestia :P

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Well, here's what happened to me afterward:

I hit level 75 a short while later; Fianna Yellowknife summoned me and... surprise, nothing for me. But, when I turned in some random quest from The Wild later on, she gave me Mana Burn. I was so confused!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
Well, here's what happened to me afterward:

I hit level 75 a short while later; Fianna Yellowknife summoned me and... surprise, nothing for me. But, when I turned in some random quest from The Wild later on, she gave me Mana Burn. I was so confused!

The quest in the wild was the quest Fianna Yellowknife summoned you for. You must've gotten the quest before she summoned you.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
Same here... happened with both Friar and Fianna. Now level 75 and I keep checking back after completing quests, but still nothing.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
i ended up getting my spells from Friar Nolen and Fianna yellowKnife Before either asked me to go. in both cases the day before. then it popped up but nothing since i already had the spells. a bit confusing.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I reached level 78 and my life teacher called me, but when I got there, nothing! Happened with the friar and Yellowknife.....what's going on????

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
Same here - I hit 74 and got a request from both of them and only Fianna worked -really annoying! Does any-one know what spell you got and if they finally got it to work?