Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Four + 20 Blackbirds Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
While I was going to talk to the brigid in the Wyrd to reclaim the Shrine of Nobility, I saw Adoh with a side quest. I walked up to him to see what quest he wanted me to do. After that, I realized how much experience it would give and realized that it was exactly 58860 experience. I also saw that you couldn't decline it. After I accepted my quest, my main quest suddenly changed to "Defeat Red Cap and Collect Messanger Raven in The Wild". I am very confused why it suddenly changed to that quest. Why did it do that? Is it a main quest? What is going on? To me it is just a unknown mystery. It is so strange and I don't know why, but i haven't gotten the Messanger Raven yet.

Mary SparkleBlossom Level 80 Archmage Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
If your having trouble with that use the newest quest finder (turned on in the options settings of your spell book) and keep accepting quests until you find the one that is the main quest. It should eventually get you back on track to where you were before. Hope this helped!

Ryan Duskspear Level 95 Death
Kevin Firecrafter Level 76 Fire

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Mary SparkleBlosso... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
While I was going to talk to the brigid in the Wyrd to reclaim the Shrine of Nobility, I saw Adoh with a side quest. I walked up to him to see what quest he wanted me to do. After that, I realized how much experience it would give and realized that it was exactly 58860 experience. I also saw that you couldn't decline it. After I accepted my quest, my main quest suddenly changed to "Defeat Red Cap and Collect Messanger Raven in The Wild". I am very confused why it suddenly changed to that quest. Why did it do that? Is it a main quest? What is going on? To me it is just a unknown mystery. It is so strange and I don't know why, but i haven't gotten the Messanger Raven yet.

Mary SparkleBlossom Level 80 Archmage Theurgist
No thats not true you need 20 but somehow i passed the world without doing it

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I beat Avalon, I did the quest anyways. I realized you had to get multiple messenger ravens but I forgot what happened at the end of that quest. I couldn't believe it was that easy though!

Mary Sparkleblossom Level 83 Theurgist