Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Left Out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I was on wizard101 today and i noticed fire doesnt have a craftable spell or a spell from a pack. Myth has ninja pigs, balance has samoorai, life has goat monk, death has deer knight, ice has the foromi or something, and storm has catalan. Fire has nothing. I really hope KI comes out with a new pack or craftable spell soon for fire.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Thank you! I submitted an idea before on it, mind giving me feedback on it? :) (Its hidden somewhere in the Crafting & Gardening area)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea you are right. Fire has been left out though I wouldn't worry to much since fire is fine with the spells they have. Really fomori giant and catalan aren't that great deer knight, goat monk, and ninja pigs were good though.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Its not like they have such a big difference on the game it really does not matter because they don't even do much damage, just be patient they will eventually make a new spell like that but it really does not matter. :)

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I believe they are saving it for a later date in which it will go with the new world. It will be completely uniqe and quite possibly will be very awesome :D