Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fianna yellowknife ain't giving me my spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
am already lvl 78 and i can't get anything from her, when i go to her she wants to sell me a bunch of reagents.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Hi! You will need to have completed A Brave and Noble Thing[click] and The Runedown[click], the level 55 spell quest. Then, Always After Me Charms[click] will be made available to you.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
I think you have to be up to date with all your spells and celestia spells.But um you should have it!

Ps wizard name is Benjamin stormheart lvl 73 storm on avalon.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I too am also not being allowed to get the spell quest yet have completed all things needed to obtain it.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
jasmain20 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
am already lvl 78 and i can't get anything from her, when i go to her she wants to sell me a bunch of reagents.
there isn't no level 78 spells (only) level 68 pets when in Avalon when reach to level 78

only level 70 spell (mass convert) wait while (take long time to get) in Avalon still reach wild & do dungeon white owl tower (give unicorn in wild name: NPC: Cassie the Ponycorn

only level 72 spell (give Friar Nolan)

only level 75 spell (2) 1 give Fianna Yellowknife & 1 give The Professor (marleybone) must have 55 spell get 75 your 75 minion

level 78 only (pet) giving by the school teacher

only level 80 spell (spear) NPC: Enya Firemoon
-------------
level 72 spell

Enfeeble
Snow Drift
Detonate
Shift
Mass Triage
Mass Infection
Mana Burn
---------------------
Level 75 spell

Healing Current
Cooldown
Backdrift
Dimension Shift
Guardian Spirit
Bad Juju
Super Nova

Level 75 Spell (Minion) note: our level 75 minion quest train use to be: Halston Balestrom in the Storm School at Ravenwood, (now chance to The Professor (marleybone)

Mokompo
Freddo
Sir Lamorak
Vassanji
Sir Bedevere
Malduit
Nerys