Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight, Catalan, Handsome Fomori

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
The spells Deer Knight, Catalan, and Handsome Fomori should all be a spell that comes from a certain pack. The other spells were a chance from a pack. (Goat Monk, Ninja Pigs, Samoorai) This is just plain unfair to the other schools that want the new spells but it is way too hard for them to craft! Please share your ideas on the topic.

Jason DeathFlame Archmage Necromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Oh please please no, I dont want people buying there way out of this game!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Ronster55, Please consider the difficulty of the crafted spells and how life, myth, and balance can just buy theirs!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
nagato418609 wrote:
Ronster55, Please consider the difficulty of the crafted spells and how life, myth, and balance can just buy theirs!

Please consider that the odds of getting the spell is extremely rare and fire doesnt have one yet.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Have you thought about how the other spells can be dropped? Wouldn't you rather just farm someone and get it? I never started gardening and with this new amber thing it is almost impossible for me! I have read some other of your posts and all you're saying is "I almost have deer knight". Well I am not even close and so are a lot of people! You are acting completely oblivious to the feelings of other people with these spells and amber. ( The fire thing was just I dont care about it doesn't affect me since I only have a death)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Frustrating as it is I hope KI does not capitulate to the whines of those hoping that they become a drop or bought or common spells. These take a great deal of time and effort to create and the reward should be equally significant-a spell that can only be obtained though hard work and time, not via training points, commonality, or drop. This type of craft isn't for everyone so not everyone will do it.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
You guys lets suggest a new idea to Wizard101 since there are stuff called mega snacks and those are like very hard to get (excluding pixie sticks) why not make a pack with rare reagents chance such as golden pearls, sunstone, amber! for sure,amber dust, merle's beard i think thats what its called and etc. so lets see if KI give this thing a try

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Are they being ironic with that handsome fomori card and the actual monster cause they are not easy on the eye. I mean seriously they are like on a scale of ugly they would be number 1 next to trolls, goblins,etc.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
If I do say so myself. The cards, with out blades, traps, critical's, and boosts, the cards are simply like any cards that you get when you are a low level. I myself have catalan, and handsome formori. Both cards simply come in handy when you want them to. I catch people telling me that they wish those cards are like deer knight: "damage to all enemies." I can't help but to agree with everyone who said that. 'Cause I am in the point in the game that will help me with other enemies that I come up against. But oh well.
~Ashley IceFlame~