Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deathe seraphs= impossable!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
148
the death seraphs in the wyrd are imossable! I think they should be in Azteca and not in Avalon. for 1 they have about 4000 lives and just when you got them down by 2000 lives, they cast the Frankenstein (or whatever it's called) and it does critical. so when you're almost dead they have full life. and it puts a minus 50 percent heal on you so healing with the satyr is out of the question. and if you do choose to heal there goes 4 pips for only half of the healing.

my point is that these people should be in Azteca, and not in Avalon so they can pound us without us standing a chance leaving me frusterated and tired or these death seraphs.
do you guys agree?
Justin Firethief level 78

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
144
The easiest way to kill these guys is team up with a group and use to all enemy attacks.

And as Professor Greyrose says....

"With persistence, victory is assured."

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
66
Since your wizard is Myth I will totally agree with "A Death Scholar", grab a team and attack together.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
Not impossible. Blade up, spirit blade, frog with colossal. Then blade, colossal frog again, shield when possible/needed, heal when needed.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
76
I find them quiet easy to solo , maybe only because I'm storm haha :/ i use 3 blades then siren with colossal, it does an overkill but i come close to dying , a group joined me so i wasn't alone, who am i to complain. do it with friends then!

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
98
I find them super easy just by myself although it may be because I'm life but oh well. I just use a couple blades and cast forest lord and they're dead (but of course I have a damage boost on them). What you need is a single strategy you use every time. Or just bring friends. But don't worry, sometime when you're in Azteca you'll be looking back thinking they were much easier than you thought. Oh, and also just because you have on infection doesn't mean you can't cast a healing spell. If you're dying you just think, "Oh shoot, guess I can't heal myself with satyr cause it's not good enough." Health is better than none. Remember you can critical on healing spells and also you can have boosts so you should find a way to cope. Also a pet with fairy is very helpful in times like those because it's better than spritely and casts WAY more than unicorn is casted by your pet.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
148
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Not impossible. Blade up, spirit blade, frog with colossal. Then blade, colossal frog again, shield when possible/needed, heal when needed.
where do you get colossal. because the best sun spell I have is gargantuan.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
98
the mythonator on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
where do you get colossal. because the best sun spell I have is gargantuan.
You get colossal in Drum Jungle at the entrance - the sun obelisk.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
the mythonator on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
the death seraphs in the wyrd are imossable! I think they should be in Azteca and not in Avalon. for 1 they have about 4000 lives and just when you got them down by 2000 lives, they cast the Frankenstein (or whatever it's called) and it does critical. so when you're almost dead they have full life. and it puts a minus 50 percent heal on you so healing with the satyr is out of the question. and if you do choose to heal there goes 4 pips for only half of the healing.

my point is that these people should be in Azteca, and not in Avalon so they can pound us without us standing a chance leaving me frusterated and tired or these death seraphs.
do you guys agree?
Justin Firethief level 78
No they shouldn't. What you described are easy easy enemies compared to the Azteca ones. Get resist and stop giving them health that is your fault. The mobs in Azteca are hard, some have 6 000 health and others spam earthquake, basilisk, medusa and celestial calender. Those death seraphs are easy.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
20
the mythonator on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
the death seraphs in the wyrd are imossable! I think they should be in Azteca and not in Avalon. for 1 they have about 4000 lives and just when you got them down by 2000 lives, they cast the Frankenstein (or whatever it's called) and it does critical. so when you're almost dead they have full life. and it puts a minus 50 percent heal on you so healing with the satyr is out of the question. and if you do choose to heal there goes 4 pips for only half of the healing.

my point is that these people should be in Azteca, and not in Avalon so they can pound us without us standing a chance leaving me frusterated and tired or these death seraphs.
do you guys agree?
Justin Firethief level 78
you can either collosal, spirit blade, mythblade, frog
or kill them one by one

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
88
They are such a pain! Especially during collection quests me and a friend has double teamed to collect four of something and we have been fighting for two hours! Ugh so tedious i've had friends help me defeat eight of them and i only collected one???? ughhhhh such a pain its bad enough that i'm death and can't always get my prism to show up...