Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Seraph Collection Quest Annoying!!??

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
This is crazy...a friend and I have defeated nine death seraphs only to collect two of what we both need? i know that kl is making it a challenge but this is tedious and a waste of time. I even had three other friends help me earlier to try to collect four of what i need and during both battles when we fought eight of them i only got one?? I dont mind the challenge but working all day on one main quest trying to collect four things?? reallyy??? it already takes 30 minutes to battle them (which not really complaining) but I feel after fighting 6 or more of the death seraphs i should have what i need so i can move on to the next quest. This doesnt make any sense..ive been trying to collect for hours and still havent got all four.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Keena0823 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
This is crazy...a friend and I have defeated nine death seraphs only to collect two of what we both need? i know that kl is making it a challenge but this is tedious and a waste of time. I even had three other friends help me earlier to try to collect four of what i need and during both battles when we fought eight of them i only got one?? I dont mind the challenge but working all day on one main quest trying to collect four things?? reallyy??? it already takes 30 minutes to battle them (which not really complaining) but I feel after fighting 6 or more of the death seraphs i should have what i need so i can move on to the next quest. This doesnt make any sense..ive been trying to collect for hours and still havent got all four.
It's known as one of the "do not collect quests" and they are completely annoying. They start in Wizard City and get worse and worse and worse. You are not alone in your frustration.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
The 'did not collect' aspect of this game is the one thing I hate the worst, and the one thing I've complained about. It's KingsIsle being disingenuous or outright lying. When you get the quests it doesn't say 'defeat x amounts of enemies and maybe, if you're lucky you'll collect what you need.' It says 'defeat x amount of enemies and collect x amount of goods or materials.' Wouldn't it be nice if when we bought crowns or memberships we could type in 'give me x amount of crowns and i'll give you x amount of dollars in return, and the only time KI got the money was like the 3rd or 4th times, yet we got the crowns? Lol, that'd be cool wouldn't it?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
Keena0823 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Yeah before me and my friend took about a whole 2 hours to get them some times i had to solo and still get nothing but trust me you will get them soon

Sarah Battlerider 79