Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Juju

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I am looking for the death spell bad juju. I have done all the side quests in Avalon and could not access the quest to obtain this spell.

Any suggestions?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Have you completed the spell questsin grizzleheim, you need these to access the ones in Avalon

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest Always After Me Charms will need to be completed so you can learn the spell.

However, in order to gain original access to the quest given by Fianna Yellowknife in High Road Avalon, you must satisfy several requirements. These are:

Complete Grizzleheim & Wintertusk up to at least Nodrilund.
Complete quests;
The Runedown given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.
The Spell Trade given by Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town (after completing quest Su Su Sudrilund).
Thief of Spells given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.
I Know a Guy... given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard

Now, the above quests are spell quests available in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk.

They need to be completed from "I Know a Guy" up to "The Runedown" in that order.

Once you've satisfied the above requirements, Fianna Yellowknife should have a quest for you in Avalon since you've already exceeded the minimum level requirement of level 75.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I've done all the quest in grizzleheim, still no access to Fiona in Avalon. Now what?

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Thank you Edward for your help. I got my bad juju spell and finished the final quest
Now I'm waiting for the new quest from the talking tree.
Thanks again