Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Zone Pricing

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Since a few of our Crowns players have asked, here are the zones and prices for the Avalon areas:
There are 6 separate passes for 1695 Crowns each.

1. Caliburn, Abbey Road and High Road - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
2. Upper and Lower Caer Lyon - One zone for 1695 Crowns
3. Weirwood (The Wild) - One zone for 1695 Crowns
4. Weirwood (The Wyrd & Dun Dara) - Two zones for 1695 Crowns
5. Castle Avalon Outer Yard, Lake Nimue Lake Shore and Deep Water - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
6. Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, Keep of Ganelon & Restored Keep - Five zones for 1695 Crowns

World total 10170 Crowns.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
11
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
1
If this is a higher level world, why are their worlds that are for lower levels, with a more crown price for zones

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Since a few people have asked, here are the zones and prices for the Avalon areas:
There are 6 separate passes for 1695 Crowns each.

1. Caliburn, Abbey Road and High Road - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
2. Upper and Lower Caer Lyon - One zone for 1695 Crowns
3. Weirwood (The Wild) - One zone for 1695 Crowns
4. Weirwood (The Wyrd & Dun Dara) - Two zones for 1695 Crowns
5. Castle Avalon Outer Yard, Lake Nimue Lake Shore and Deep Water - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
6. Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, Keep of Ganelon & Restored Keep - Five zones for 1695 Crowns

World total 10170 Crowns.


Do you think that KI might consider increasing the amount of crowns in The Test Realm. With the world costing just under 11,000 crowns total, that doesn't leave a lot left to play with and get through the world, if we are buying the world by area, and especially if we are using henchmen. The 15,000 allowed seems to disappear very quickly. Can we get an increase please?


Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
329
Weirwood as a Zone? Sure explains why it looks a bit how i imagine Weirwood would look like! (Judging from Wysteria)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
12
Honeybee313 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Since a few people have asked, here are the zones and prices for the Avalon areas:
There are 6 separate passes for 1695 Crowns each.

1. Caliburn, Abbey Road and High Road - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
2. Upper and Lower Caer Lyon - One zone for 1695 Crowns
3. Weirwood (The Wild) - One zone for 1695 Crowns
4. Weirwood (The Wyrd & Dun Dara) - Two zones for 1695 Crowns
5. Castle Avalon Outer Yard, Lake Nimue Lake Shore and Deep Water - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
6. Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, Keep of Ganelon & Restored Keep - Five zones for 1695 Crowns

World total 10170 Crowns.


Do you think that KI might consider increasing the amount of crowns in The Test Realm. With the world costing just under 11,000 crowns total, that doesn't leave a lot left to play with and get through the world, if we are buying the world by area, and especially if we are using henchmen. The 15,000 allowed seems to disappear very quickly. Can we get an increase please?



Now I completly agree with the crowns increase. In really early test realms, we got 250,000 crowns! Enough to test a lot of stuff. Then around Celestia, we got 50,000 crowns, which I said "Seriously? Well, even though we lost 200,000 crowns on test, we still have good crowns to get stuff."
Then on Avalion Update we get 15,000 crowns, once I saw the crown amount, I rage quit. But all joking aside, we need more crowns! maybe the ol' 250,000 crowns or the 50,000 crowns.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
23
Johnny from central, didn't use any of his crowns only for the area, and he has ran out. but luckily the crowns have been reset.

I really want it to 50k or maybe 25k, it will be easier for us, like when you want us to test new pets, we get lots of crowns for the mega snacks, but i doubt people will use crowns for mega snack on a world testing KI, we need more crowns. As we test out the new level 80 henchman and perhaps even test out any new gear if there is for crowns

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
122
Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
9
Administrator
GingerC wrote:
If you have a membership do you still have to pay for the new realm?


Of course not - this is for our Crowns players only.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
9
Professor Greyrose wrote:
GingerC wrote:
If you have a membership do you still have to pay for the new realm?


Of course not - this is for our Crowns players only.


Oh goody! Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
Gamester999 wrote:
1695 seems like a good price for Avalon.


I think you might want to read Professor Greyrose's post again.

It is 1695 crowns for each area in Avalon, and there are six areas.

That's 10,170 crows total.


Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
1
david253804 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Since a few people have asked, here are the zones and prices for the Avalon areas:
There are 6 separate passes for 1695 Crowns each.

1. Caliburn, Abbey Road and High Road - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
2. Upper and Lower Caer Lyon - One zone for 1695 Crowns
3. Weirwood (The Wild) - One zone for 1695 Crowns
4. Weirwood (The Wyrd & Dun Dara) - Two zones for 1695 Crowns
5. Castle Avalon Outer Yard, Lake Nimue Lake Shore and Deep Water - Three zones for 1695 Crowns
6. Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, Keep of Ganelon & Restored Keep - Five zones for 1695 Crowns

World total 10170 Crowns.


Do you think that KI might consider increasing the amount of crowns in The Test Realm. With the world costing just under 11,000 crowns total, that doesn't leave a lot left to play with and get through the world, if we are buying the world by area, and especially if we are using henchmen. The 15,000 allowed seems to disappear very quickly. Can we get an increase please?



Now I completly agree with the crowns increase. In really early test realms, we got 250,000 crowns! Enough to test a lot of stuff. Then around Celestia, we got 50,000 crowns, which I said "Seriously? Well, even though we lost 200,000 crowns on test, we still have good crowns to get stuff."
Then on Avalion Update we get 15,000 crowns, once I saw the crown amount, I rage quit. But all joking aside, we need more crowns! maybe the ol' 250,000 crowns or the 50,000 crowns.
I agree

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
103
Now i'm really glad i got my membership to renew, the higher lvl ya are the more money ya have to pay. Get a membership, its worth it!

Autumn Dawnbreeze
Finishing Avalon- in progress

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
184
Thanks for the info Professor. That is far less than I had anticipated. Now I can spend some of my crowns account crowns on something else. :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
3
I think it is really rotten of Kings Isle to make the price of Henchmen so high. alot of kids play on here and their parents can't afford it and the world of Avalon is no exception. some of these players have to do it alone with no help and if they can't hire henchmen then they can't do it, I am one of those who have spent a fortune on crowns and can no longer afford it as with many others these day's, not to mention these characters start out with 7 or 8 pips the bosses more versus the 3 to 4 pips that we have to start out with. how would you consider that fair? you are losing people because of your high rates on top of the memberships. Kings Isle should come out with a wand that can give you more pips and lower the crown cost on everything and I know for a fact that Kings Isle will get more players. I am thinking about never continuing my membership and I have been with you for a long long time. I know of many others that have left Kings Isle for Sony's DC Universe Online , I know because I am one of them . You Guys really need to do what's right and stop robbing people blind. I have spent an enormous amount of money on Wizards 101 but I am thinking now it's time to call it quits until Kings Isle has righted their wrongs. I Love your game and have played for some years now. but I am disabled and can no longer afford it in these trying days. I hope this letter get's answered and that it gets to the right people.