Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Quest glitch!?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
So there's this quest I'm supposed to do and it's called "A very Brave and Noble thing" so I get on the sigil and I'm inside and you know how you're supposed to defeat 3 Fire-Spitter Spawn before you defeat the boss. Well as I'm inside the boss appears first. I already tired changing realms and logging in and out. (It's the 2nd day with this glitch) I don't know what to do!!

~Scarlet Blood Lvl 72

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Onyx Heiwajima on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
So there's this quest I'm supposed to do and it's called "A very Brave and Noble thing" so I get on the sigil and I'm inside and you know how you're supposed to defeat 3 Fire-Spitter Spawn before you defeat the boss. Well as I'm inside the boss appears first. I already tired changing realms and logging in and out. (It's the 2nd day with this glitch) I don't know what to do!!

~Scarlet Blood Lvl 72
You're in the wrong location then. There's nothing BUT the 3 Fire Spitter Spawn in the Poisoned Well instance. Coaranach is the boss in Fire Spitter's Lair. They are in the same area but two separate locations.