Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

astral spell dont work with mana burn why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
i want to know why mana burn and colossal isnt working together but colassol works with judgement and supernova so what gives why isnt colossal working with mana burn?

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
auguni123 wrote:
i want to know why mana burn and colossal isnt working together but colassol works with judgement and supernova so what gives why isnt colossal working with mana burn?

My guess is that mana burn really is not classed as a attack. It may do damage but I think they class it as a utility spell.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
auguni123 wrote:

Mana Burn will do 80 damage pp, that is it's maximum so enhancing it with colossal etc just doesn't work. The key to using mana burn is to wait till the ememies have a lot of power pips, not only will it do a lot of damage it will take away some of their pips forcing them to use lower pip spells.
I hope this helps :D
James Dreamweaver Lvl 77 Balance
A Balanced mind brings forth wisdom.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Ah yes, lets complain that an overpowered spell cant be spammed for even more damage! To make those pvp matches go a little quicker. We already cant do damage unless we have a dispel, or a really low pip attack, and neither of which are useful against any other school. If you have no mastery amulet, you cannot heal besides pixie or sacrifice. You could shield, but you would still lose your pips. Once they got you to low enough health, just throw a infection on you, or a doom and gloom up. Shield themselves to no end, then with full power pips, judge. You see the problem here? Balance would dominate pvp.