Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are Avalon bosses too hard to solo?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
Hello everyone! I am a level 72 fire mage, and just recently made it into Avalon. I found it near impossible to solo the bosses (especially the two fire ones so far) and am wondering if it's like this for other classes?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The only one I found difficult to solo was Jabberwocky. My Ice soloed it, but all of my other wizards (Death, Fire, Balance, Storm, Life) needed help to get through.

For other bosses in Avalon, be sure to keep your boss deck small (but efficient). Have a few TC sprite & fairy handy. Don't put any heals in your main deck, as you don't need extra clutter.

If there is Team Up, use that and hopefully someone will help. I take my high level wizards to the kiosk quite a bit and will sign up to help with several dungeons that are hard to get help with.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on May 15, 2016 wrote:
The only one I found difficult to solo was Jabberwocky. My Ice soloed it, but all of my other wizards (Death, Fire, Balance, Storm, Life) needed help to get through.

For other bosses in Avalon, be sure to keep your boss deck small (but efficient). Have a few TC sprite & fairy handy. Don't put any heals in your main deck, as you don't need extra clutter.

If there is Team Up, use that and hopefully someone will help. I take my high level wizards to the kiosk quite a bit and will sign up to help with several dungeons that are hard to get help with.
Agreed, jabberwock was the only boss I couldn't solo on my life

However I didn't try to solo any of Avalon on my ice, death or balance because I was questing with my brother but my fire got through every boss but the jabberwock, ghost Avalon and keep of ganelon.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
If you feel you have a good deck set up for a particular boss, when you actually get into the "arena" with him and while the timer is going off....go for the Crowns shop and buy(with crowns) a level 60 Life..... he will keep you in Life while you do the damage! I have done solo 95% thru the game...with henchmen!...my wizard is a level 81 balance . Sometimes your schedule is limited for playing time and no one around?.....try henchmen.