Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddies Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
There's a lot of quests where you have to defeat X amount of enemies and collect drops from them and it would probably be a lot faster with friends so any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
I'm at the start of Zafaria so I could quest with you. My wiz is a level 56 storm. Reply back when you can. (:

Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
Dawknee on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
There's a lot of quests where you have to defeat X amount of enemies and collect drops from them and it would probably be a lot faster with friends so any and all help would be greatly appreciated
I'm currently in Savannah and I could possibly quest with you if we are on the same quest, we should meet up ingame.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Hi I am a level 60 ice wanting to help and/or get help. I can tank or pack damage we could help each other.I started Zafaria just today.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Dawknee on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I would be more than happy to help anyone in need of questing faster. Message me if interested. :)

Survivor
May 20, 2009
hey
Am currently in Zafaria now and need help with defeating some foes. Meet me at the crossroads