Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is an ideal level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Hello! I was wondering what the ideal level your wizard should be when going into Wysteria. I have been working on the side worlds because I'm worried my level isn't high enough to fight Wysteria bosses. I am lvl32. Ty!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Your level is good. I am Storm and I was about your level, only I had A LOT less health and terrible accuracy. You're Death, so your attacks give you life and damage your enemy. You might need a little help on the Chester Drawers battle and some Myth boss (I forget his name).

Also, I would get Mount Olympus' Senator gear and Mount Olympus' Sky Iron Hasta wand. Good luck!

Leesha StarForge, level 75

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
I was lower than that and only had a problem with Chester... you definitely need one more person unless you are balance it seems.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Lenora SkullShade on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering what the ideal level your wizard should be when going into Wysteria. I have been working on the side worlds because I'm worried my level isn't high enough to fight Wysteria bosses. I am lvl32. Ty!
You won't have much trouble. You're 7 levels above the minimum level, and if your tactics are good won't need any help. As others said use your drains.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
You're a good level to go to Wysteria. I was level 25 when I went.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Leesha Starforge on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Your level is good. I am Storm and I was about your level, only I had A LOT less health and terrible accuracy. You're Death, so your attacks give you life and damage your enemy. You might need a little help on the Chester Drawers battle and some Myth boss (I forget his name).

Also, I would get Mount Olympus' Senator gear and Mount Olympus' Sky Iron Hasta wand. Good luck!

Leesha StarForge, level 75
the myth boss name is randof spell shine and its sole low sorry oh a tip buy a zila tc that will help you oh one more thien do you have a minon shepl

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
the myth boss name is randof spell shine and its sole low sorry oh a tip buy a zila tc that will help you oh one more thien do you have a minon shepl
spell