Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which street is the hardest?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
In my opinion,

Firecat alley is the easiet, then cyclops lane, and then Trition avenue (which I think is the hardest).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Cyclops might be a bit easier. Triton is generally considered the hardest of the three.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Triton avenue might be hard because of storm school attacks coulossus boulevard is easy because of ice attacks

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
well for cyclop lane triton avenue and firecat alley it what school you are and the hardest street out of all of them in my opinion collusus bulevard

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
ablazed wrote:
well for cyclop lane triton avenue and firecat alley it what school you are and the hardest street out of all of them in my opinion collusus bulevard

Same here I think Collasus was the hardest. Not because the School the creatures are, but all the Gobblers you need to kill, over, and over, and over.

Sigh...I wish KI would had given us all the Gobbler kills we have to do up front. So we can get the quest chain done faster. We have too kill a certain kind of gobbler,(scavengers for example) then once we are done another NPC makes us kill a certain kind of gobbler.(scavengers for example)

We have to kill Prince Gooblestone twice just to see the king twice. Lol there should have been 1 quest to kill Prince Gooblestone once, not two from two different NPC's

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Out of all of them, I think that Colossus Boulevard is the hardest. The evil snowmen have 325 health, I think. Easiest street is Unicorn Way.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
ablazed wrote:

Same here I think Collasus was the hardest. Not because the School the creatures are, but all the Gobblers you need to kill, over, and over, and over.

Sigh...I wish KI would had given us all the Gobbler kills we have to do up front. So we can get the quest chain done faster. We have too kill a certain kind of gobbler,(scavengers for example) then once we are done another NPC makes us kill a certain kind of gobbler.(scavengers for example)

We have to kill Prince Gooblestone twice just to see the king twice. Lol there should have been 1 quest to kill Prince Gooblestone once, not two from two different NPC's

I agree. there should be only 1 quest to see the king.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I would say it depends on which one you do first because the last one will be easy but in my opinion i say firecat alley mainly because of the two bosses in there and also their attacks along with the common enemys there.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
amtiger wrote:
You know what, if Sunken City counts, THAT!

The sunken city can get annoying but I did it alone and survived the whole dungeon.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
liddy66 wrote:
big ben so far

Big Ben is a tower, not a street. It is also not in Wizard City.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
amtiger wrote:

Sunken City is a Dungeon, not a street.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
koolboy222 wrote:
amtiger wrote:

The sunken city can get annoying but I did it alone and survived the whole dungeon.

All the streets are easy compared to Dragon Spyre. I have started my second wizard and have already finished wizard city in record time. I am now in Kroktopia. The only thing I have left to do in Wizard city is sunken city. And if I am not mistaken I have to go back there for my level 28 spell. Piece of cake since I know what it is like now.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Anointed wrote:
liddy66 wrote:
big ben so far

Big Ben not in wizzrd city.

No its not, its not even a street, its big ben the clock tower LOL... Infact its not even in wizard city its in marlybone.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
koolboy222 wrote:
liddy66 wrote:
big ben so far

Big ben is not in Wizard city.

We already said that.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Survivor
May 12, 2010
I know for sure that Unicorn way is the easiest. I think cyclops lane is the next hardest, then triton avenue, and firecat alley. I think the hardest is collossus blvd.